leagal major project? (1 Viewer)

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone knew wether it's okay to have labels and stuff on our major project. I mean i know AndyWarhol had his soup cans, but thats Warhol!

On my major project i have used the McDonalds "m" symbol. It is only small, and apperears along with a whole heaps of other symbols. It is not derrigatory of McDonalds in anyway, it merely appears as a symbol.

This is okay right? i mean i don't care cos no one's gunna make me take it off, but i was just wondering if anyone knows if its cool to use it.

Comments would be appreciated ta.

.:Aurian:.

thats a good question. dunno the answer but!

i wouldn't think they'd hav a problem bcos its not insulting them...(if what u say is true)

soso

HSC
N/A
Copywrite does not count if the image is satirical

bubzickles

hey i no for a fact that it is fine to use labels.
A girl in my class is doing something to do with pop culture and its made out of coke labels n stuf so yer its kool

Insouciance

HSC
I'm incorporating song lyrics, livejournal icons, friends (it works in my twisted mind); as long as you've added to it, changed it, not just handing in the McD logo, you're fine.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah my friend had things like colgate toothpaste. and doughnut king stuff.

yesgentlemen

Sexbox
HSC
Insouciance said:
I'm incorporating song lyrics, livejournal icons, friends (it works in my twisted mind); as long as you've added to it, changed it, not just handing in the McD logo, you're fine.
Guess handing in my Big Mac wrapper and classing it as a 'found object' won't do then? Oh fuck, I am screwed. Anyone know of some smaller fast food chains I can nick rubbish from for my BOW, hopefully ones the markers don't know exist? KEKEKE THANKYOU!!2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)