Learn to's (1 Viewer)

~Han~

HSC
hey i was wonerding if anyone has any notes on the HSC PE "learn to's" from the syllabus? i looked on hsc online because for some subjects they have detailed notes on them...but for pe they only have learn abouts.

Thanks!

~Han~

HSC
um...i was only asking for help on finding dot points...how does plagiarism come in to it everyone asks for help finding notes. the reason i asked this question was because last year in sports medicine one heavily weighed question was about 'barriers to protective equipment' which is a learn to and i heard that a lot of kids freaked when they saw it. naturally i dont wish to overlook a dot point like this.

~Han~

HSC
der fred thats what i am doing as we speak; and if u can put two and two together you will have comprehended that in doing this i have come unstuck when it comes to making my notes on these learn to's. if i have no resources that cover some of these (which is why im asking for help in the first place) then the only option is pulling some great notes out of my arse because i made them up and subsequently will not know if they are correct or not.

~Han~

HSC
thanks. and yeh i realise sarcasm wasnt needed so sorry there. i was freaking for trials. its just that being lectured about plagarism was really not what i needed to hear (again, not because i was planning on doing that- dude i have finished all assessments ages ago!) especially as i put a lot of effort into my notes, but yeh its not like u know that so sorry for venting my frustration about ur reply in such a way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)