Learning about Politics (1 Viewer)

dionb2014

HSC
Any of you that have ad my other threads will have gathered that I am very right wing. Thankyou all for your responses and I will keep them in mind. I am really wanting a particular political blog or tv show (preferably daily) that in can read and watch as to be up to date with all political issues, with economic and treasury being of the greatest importance and gay marriage and environment being least.

dionb2014

HSC
I watch cnbc mad money and squawk box as well as reading Bloomberg news every morning. So I really just want some more sources of information to give me an understanding of more Australian issues.

Lentern

HSC
Any of you that have ad my other threads will have gathered that I am very right wing. Thankyou all for your responses and I will keep them in mind. I am really wanting a particular political blog or tv show (preferably daily) that in can read and watch as to be up to date with all political issues, with economic and treasury being of the greatest importance and gay marriage and environment being least.
Just watch The Bolt Report

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
qanda is 100x better when trioli hosts because tony jones is so far up his fucking arse he thinks he is the star

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
the blastus daily
some hero was screecapping it and putting it on usenet but stopped. I stopped watching around the same time. The last ep was when he drank coke because carbon.

I understand why he stopped capping it.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Do you normally watch Qanda? It's one thing to not always watch insight, it's another much more hypocritical thing to bitch about Qanda being lightweight when you don't try to watch the more meaty programs.
More realistically though is Insight streamed?

Lentern

HSC
More realistically though is Insight streamed?
I imagine so, and you think TJ is more indulgent than Trioli? TJ and Leigh Sales are virtually the only interviewers at auntie at the moment I can stand, Cassidy, Ulhman, Brockie, Trioli etc. I suppose TJ actually comes across like he knows his stuff well enough to be a smug know it all, Ulmhman and Trioli are smug and opinionated but also seem outmatched by half the politicians.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)