Learning ahead for Preliminary HSC (1 Viewer)

victoria10

HSC
ummm option B definately!

im bludging as much as humanly possible!
why would I want to do school work in my christmas holidays when i could be doing bigger and better things :)

hobbsy-gal

HSC
studentcheese said:
So is anyone going to learn ahead for the Preliminary HSC?

We have two options:

A) Learn ahead in the holidays to gain some understanding of the Preliminary course
B) Bludge in the holidays because it will be the last holidays we get to have fun!!!
C) Revise Year 10 concepts (pointless)

Which option are you for?

I'm gonna do option A :D
PERSONALLY WOULD GO FOR OPTION B!!!
DONT BE SOOOOO CRAZY!!!
I wish i enjoyed yr 11 more and instead of taking it soo serious... honestly you begin to run out of steam before the HSC!!!
RELAX
Yr 11 really counts to nothing !!!
i wish i had realised this!!
SAVE THIS OPTION A for this time next year!!

autumn-angel

HSC
OPTION A & C only for maths

because maths is all about having strong basics, but I cant really learn ahead without a teacher but I can at least know what its about :)

HSC
hmm. i will def. bludge but i will also try to learn new things and strengthen anything im weak at, esp. maths.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Ack, the only thing I'm really weak at is English. Is there anything I can do about that? =S

jarmie

HSC
The holiday between Year 10 and Year 11 is the best holiday that you'll get...so you may as well enjoy them while you can!
Learning ahead won't help very much. And besides, all of your teachers will be willing to help if you don't understand things!
Just enjoy your holidays while you've still got them.

sdd10

HSC
N/A
I'll probably read some of the notes on this site one or two weeks before school starts next year; Nothing too strenuous.

However, I know that many coaching colleges/tutors have started giving their year 10 students year 11 work.

jessfredbun91

HSC
for f$^*s sakes get a life! u guys annoy tha shit outa me! go out during the holz and live it up im in yr 12 next year and im not gunna study at all in the holidays! i hav a life u shood to u NERDS

Cardea

HSC
I might read through some of my brother's textbooks, get a feel of the content and all. I won't put any pressure though.. I'm going to have as much fun as I can without feeling guilty about not doing anything. And yeah, I usually feel bad about not doing work too, especially when others are, lol.

TBK11

HSC
jessfredbun91 said:
for f$^*s sakes get a life! u guys annoy tha shit outa me! go out during the holz and live it up im in yr 12 next year and im not gunna study at all in the holidays! i hav a life u shood to u NERDS
agreed there, but being smart doesn't make you a nerd :D
you get holidays for a reason to Holiday! not to study but everyone is diffrent they may want to prepare for next yr, they may have NO SOCIAL LIFE, they may just want to f**k around its there choice

but agreed holidays are there for Holidaying..:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer:

smushieex

HSC
I'll rest every now and then, but i'd also revise a bit on some stuff from year 10. (maths, chemistry topic in science)
B/c i think it'd be useless to learn ahead, if you haven't even mastered the basics.
yahhhh. that's all I'm doing. lol

studentcheese

HSC
I'm gonna hate my life from now on because I am growing older. I am looking forward to uni though.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Option A, B & C :D

I'll do option B first (Relaxing), then option C for about a week (revising year 10 work) then I will do option A (Look at stuff for next year). I think I will go over maths, physics, economics, a little bit of English and maybe other subjects if I feel like it, if not I'll just relax :D

HSC
My maths teacher said that if we are doing advanced or extension then they have to complete the first topic over the holidays.... good thing im doing no maths

For English I'll probably read my texts for year 11, but thats nothing really.

I don't see why you would to get full on into the work like actually doing responses and questions and stuff like that: majory holiday= bludge!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)