Least Favourite Text for section one. (1 Viewer)

cxlxoxk

HSC
xtremedude said:
that mother was a dirty whore and she can go fuck herself up the ass, letting strangers in her house like a dumbass

apparently that poem was about a magic dog that travelled to Darwin or some shit coz there were cyclones there for some reason, i did not pick up on that

fuck that section:mad1:
LOL it was about a guy revisiting his home in Darwin after like 25 years of leaving it, and seeing stuff being replaced, but there are still some familiar things, like the smell of the town.

Kew

HSC
I found text four to be a bitch. Text three was pretty simple actually, to myself at least. Heaps of techniques were in there that were seen so easily.. unlike text four. >_<

savio23q

Band
HSC
Kew said:
I found text four to be a bitch. Text three was pretty simple actually, to myself at least. Heaps of techniques were in there that were seen so easily.. unlike text four. >_<
I dunno how people can hate text four and not three. Text four was a story for God's sake and there was heaps of techniques in it. The poem however, WTF was it even ON about? Even if you found techniques it'd be hard to try and say what they convey coz you wouldnt have a clue what the poem is about LOL (in my case anyway)

Btw is that Andrew Kew? :) Or am I totally off?

Kew

HSC
savio23q said:
I dunno how people can hate text four and not three. Text four was a story for God's sake and there was heaps of techniques in it. The poem however, WTF was it even ON about? Even if you found techniques it'd be hard to try and say what they convey coz you wouldnt have a clue what the poem is about LOL (in my case anyway)

Btw is that Andrew Kew? :) Or am I totally off?
LOL it is. OMG SAVIO!

Well looks like I found it the opposite compared to most - I still did get text four & what it was about & such, but it was so hard for me to conjure up something. Lol.
Still managed to to it but. :)

berger69

HSC
i found them all incredibly simple, the poem was really quite a brilliant text

i loved the metaphysical profundity that encompassed the cerebral movements of the persona in text 2...simply marvellous

savio23q

Band
HSC
Kew said:
LOL it is. OMG SAVIO!

Well looks like I found it the opposite compared to most - I still did get text four & what it was about & such, but it was so hard for me to conjure up something. Lol.
Still managed to to it but. :)
LOL good on ya bud! I made COMPLETE crap about the poem. It was disgusting.

I was a bit pressed for time though towards the end. My thesis was absolute CRAP for the journeys essay LOL. I pretty much just tried to link my answer with the question after each paragraph. It was so half assed. Disappointing. I was pleased with how my story fit the creative writing section though =D

Hoping that the modules paper is really good. How'd you go overall?

Kew

HSC
savio23q said:
LOL good on ya bud! I made COMPLETE crap about the poem. It was disgusting.

I was a bit pressed for time though towards the end. My thesis was absolute CRAP for the journeys essay LOL. I pretty much just tried to link my answer with the question after each paragraph. It was so half assed. Disappointing. I was pleased with how my story fit the creative writing section though =D

Hoping that the modules paper is really good. How'd you go overall?
Seemed to go overtime a bit with I, however my story & essay managed to fit in perfectly as they are both approximately 35 minutes fast-writing time, so that extra 10 minutes was used for I. The story was awesome, as the stimulus for it was so pathetically easy to put forward, & the essay, well.. I guess it was sort of the same as you, as I repeated myself many times about "human spirit", though it sort of molded with my thesis well - or so I hope. :)
[/offtopicconversation]

candisnap

HSC
N/A
frogbutt said:
the poem definitely. what WAS it about? what did it have to do with charles darwin?!
At first i thought it was about him, and then i realised it really was just a piece of crap.
But yeh the Darwin references were just the Galapagos Islands and the Beagle was the boat/ship he went there on. I think.

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
honeyissweet25 said:
i found them all okbut text 3 has to be my least favoruite... almost as bad as 'heritage house' for those who did the cssa trial paper this yr...
agree

teurino

HSC
wat were the texts again, poster with map being held, old dude visiting childhood home, famous cyclone and wat was the other one?

Kew

HSC
teurino said:
wat were the texts again, poster with map being held, old dude visiting childhood home, famous cyclone and wat was the other one?
the back cover with text from the front cover of the book. (the one with the picture of the map), describing how she is about to embark on 'the trip of a lifetime'.

teurino

HSC
Kew said:
the back cover with text from the front cover of the book. (the one with the picture of the map), describing how she is about to embark on 'the trip of a lifetime'.
ohh yea cheers

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
lol deffo text 3. mainly because i didnt see the second half of the poem (on the next page) until after id written my answer. the first page doesnt even end with a full stop so i dunno what i was thinking.

smozdaddy

HSC
axlenatore said:
Im from newcastle, and know its reputation, haha i think i know someone who goest here
Ahhhh yes, our school does attact a significant amount of hooligans and evildoers, although most of the ones i knew dropped out in year 10 so the last couple of years have been alright.

Ive investigated and it appears you go to SFX. I know i know some people there, but considering SFX size, is that really surprising?

Good luck with the rest of your exams.

dolbinau

HSC
Heritage House (CSSA) was so much easier than that poem!

Rfelt110191

HSC
Omg the poem sucked! I started writing a response and then was like screw that and never got enough time to come back and finish it... I heard sum1 say they think it might've been from the perspective of a dog :S coz of all the scent descriptions and the nose being in wet etc. :S:S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)