• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

leaving gifts for teachers (1 Viewer)

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Semi-Expensive Wine.
Everyone in each of my classes chipped in $5 so we had around $100 to spend on each teacher.

Vidhya

HSC
I don't understand, why is the teacher a secant? That does not make sense.
Obviously because she is the ratio of the hypotenuse to the shorter side adjacent to an acute angle (in a right-angled triangle).

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC
We're only giving gifts to our 2 year advisors, that said everyones chipping in like $5-10 meaning that we're gonna have like $600 to spend on a gift for each of them

jamesfirst

HSC
We're getting our science teacher a wine with some other shit.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Something personal for them, with a nice card is always lovely - the card is something they can keep forever and remember you by if you put in lovely message all the better. Anything such as wine, chocolate, flowers are very typical. For my Ancient history class my teacher collects a lot of spears, swords and helmets so we purchased at Saex sword and spear for her. My Modern teacher drinks a lot of coffee so my class made our own 'coffee basket of goodies' for her, which consists of different types of coffee, spoons, biscuits, and we ordered a fancy modern history cup online for her.

Really it depends on the individual teacher to what they would like. But most of all, they would appreciate the effort you went to purchase a gift for them, and they should love it anyway. n_n

jamesfirst

HSC
My class is organising to get our math teacher a tomb stone with our names on it. Along with hampers, cake and a dart board with our face on it.

Cos our math teacher always says your name will be on my tomb stone, because we give him so much stress :)

Vidhya

HSC
We're getting our english teacher a black baby toy and naming it Othello :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)