Leaving next Thursday. (1 Viewer)

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
Since I last posted here, my parents have sold our house and furniture and sent most of our items to Japan through the mail.

We are currently living in a rented apartment in Bondi Junction.

On Thursday we will be flying back to our old house in Osaka which was previously rented out to a couple during our absence. It will be al very strange feeling for us all.

I don't plan to return to Australia in the near future as I've seen enough of the country during my high school years here.

j-belle

suki :D
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Takuya
Since I last posted here, my parents have sold our house and furniture and sent most of our items to Japan through the mail.

We are currently living in a rented apartment in Bondi Junction.

On Thursday we will be flying back to our old house in Osaka which was previously rented out to a couple during our absence. It will be al very strange feeling for us all.

I don't plan to return to Australia in the near future as I've seen enough of the country during my high school years here.
ahh now I know why you have such a fondness for Osaka Uni.. :p

now I will have no-one else to argue with about Japanese Unis or to back me up about foreigners' usage of certain Japanese terms.. :(

have a safe trip, and i hope everything goes well with your band too :) See you later Takuya.:wave:

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
it has been a pleasure to lurk here and read the drama and the mayhem. it will be missed:D have a good one mate

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
And so the exodus begins...

Takuya, though I've often had to act against you let me say you're an ok guy in the end, and I wish you well in all you do. May the force be with you!

Takuya

Banned
A blazing inferno of blood and despair...
Message from Japan

OK so I have settled back into my old home. Almost. However my bedroom seems much smaller now and my old junior high school girlfriend even visited me, which some might say would put me in an awkward situation.

Osaka is cloudy but the onigiri is good and skate punks still rule the night! There's a new super secret skate park set up in an old under-construction car park which has been abandoned due to monetary issues and it's awesome...

Still it is fun to come to the ferris wheel at the top of Hep 5 department store and pull your pants down at 10,000s of people. Plus my brother still plays his band outside the station, every day, every night. Because his band was recently signed he now plays at venues such as Club Quattro (which I can now enter through the front door as I have turned 18 since!).

Japanese Background Speakers really annoyed me but I suppose that the examiners didn't even understand the course themselves. My overall UAI is 99.80 which is excellent considering how much I screwed around all year but Osaka University hasn't asked for it yet and I don't think they ever will. So there.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Yes, well, East Asian Universities tend to look down on the Australian and American matriculation systems, with good reason. Of course, everyone knows that the Japanese academics secretly wished their buildings were part of Europe and hence do pretty much anything to appear highbrow.

Sorry to be controversial.

ilovemrchips

Gday Takuya =)

I'm heading over to Japan for 6mths next year
Perhaps I'll bump into you n not even realise who you r

Hope all's peachy

ChaoS-GoD

hey takuya, do u know of any good music stores in osaka thats easily accessable, eg close to station? coz my friend wants me to buy him some janne da arc cds and stuff but i got nfi where to look. also u know where to get good prices on walkman and stuff? the most obvious place to look would prob be the infamous "den den town", but i want the time spent looking for the stores to be kept to a minimum, and more time to look in the store itself. so advice? (thank god we got a osaka-native here :))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)