"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Armenikum said:
As a result of you possessing a possible higher grammatical privelege, you laugh at others who don't?

I think I am beginning to see your lack of maturity, and acceptance. Yes, very clear now.
He/she (Aryanbeauty Transexual) is a jewish , part of being Jewish is being Arrogant it seems to be genetic trait?

I am pretty sure Aryanbeauty is a chick pretending to be guy. A SHEMALE! lol.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Wtf. "Wog" has been used to describe anybody that immigrated to Australia. Stupid people think it's just European because it was a common word when Greeks/Italians immigrated here.
WOG = Western oriental gentlemen.
Europeans are not western oriental.
haha...so by saying thats what wog stands for...you are therefore saying it isnt racist...the term doesnt stem from that...it most likely stems from golliwog

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
haha...so by saying thats what wog stands for...you are therefore saying it isnt racist...the term doesnt stem from that...it most likely stems from golliwog
It was racist 20 years ago.
Not today.

I don't like being called a "wog" though.

btw Indian Princess - your grammar is as bad as Aryan's. You type exactly the same. Stop denying it.

HSC
Armenikum said:
IndianPrincess,

You just don't get it do you? The POINT that you always miss is how come highschool kids making a hate video - not even hate, a bragging video - gets SO much media attention, and furthermore, gets even the Prime Minister talking about it, while in the meantime gang shootings amongst the Bandidos and other Bikie gangs gets media attention, but not as much as what we've seen with the Lebanese people....I mean, did Howard with his lovely eyebrows comment on the shooting in Milperra?
Simple because High School kids of other communities did not make similar outrageous videos, kids from other race/communities did not glorify gang rapist like these lebs.

How come we only hear of 'Lebanese muslim youths' who are playing the law. The fact of the matter is Bikie gangs COORUPT the law to the highest level, GANG RAPE women in broad daylight, but we need to address 'Lebanese muslim youths'. It's just ridiculous....anyone with a haircut that stands out more than your own and has a middle eastern appearance gets treated like a fucking menace to society.
yeah if you don't address the problem what you got is 1 chick gang raped by 15 lebs thugs, if thats what you want to see more often.

I do not condone the video, it is disturbing that these KIDS put up Bilal in their collage, but cmon!! Have you seen the video?! FFS. Half of the pics are of their mates or hotted up cars and those playboy collages people do of themselves and friends....you are taking it way out of proportion. The way you talk/type such as 'glorifying gang rape' tells me you've opened you mouth wide open - this time for other reasons - and 'swallowed' all the media hounded information. You don't happen to be a frequent viewer of Today Tonight do you? ;)
Thats exactly what they did, putting pictures of gang rapist in their video, saying "aussie chicks asks to be raped". I know in your community women are considered nothing more than sex slave but not in australia. Those ridiculous comments/lyrics means nothing to you because you probably think it is men's right to rape women.

And another thing. First - Jihad means 'striving to expand the boundries of Allah' - not Holy War. This is just one example of the media twisiting things. You have fallen victim. Until I visited a Mosque for an SOR exursion, and read a RELIGION text book, I thought it meant Holy War too - as I too was victim to the twisted information of the media. The fact of the matter is Arabs and Muslims have had it tough since 911 and Bush's political agenda, and his ties with Murdoch does not help the situation.
It is not the media that twisted things, if Jihad means anything other than suicide bombings and killings of innocent people in the name of religion, it is your fellow muslims, who blew themselves up in the name of jihad and islam and twisted the meanings of Jihad.

ANYWAY, point being, you are highly uninformed on the situation. Further to your ignorancy I shall add you CANNOT compare murder to rape just as you cannot compare Insider Trading to Murder. Its all different, killing someone IS worse than raping them. I don't condone any, but if you cannot see that, your intelligence - or lack thereof, is highly flawed. There are clinics and time to at least TRY to improve a victim of rape. Nothing can be done to a corpse but to bury/cremate it. THAT is a fact of nature.
I can compare anything, I did not said murder is worse than rape or rape is worse than murder. I said you cannot categorise the severity of sentence based on the crime, each criminal sentencing were based on that particular crime. Therefore, a rapist may get severe punishment than a murderer. A robber may get severe punishment than a murderer or the other way around.

Your nameless coward friend; the rapist sympathiser said the sentencing was unfair because murderer get less punishment than rapist because of their religion/race/community background.

By the way, your talk of Turks being a minority in Germany? They brought it on themselves, what with Denial-of-Genocide marches etc
So it is OK to discriminate turks in germany because they brought those discriminations to themselves? One could argue that lebs brought these discriminations to themselves as well by committing monstrous crimes against others in australia. You just show how hypocrites you people are.

It IS true, a very small group of Lebanese youths are involved in gangs etc, but that doesnt mean we should treat every Lebanese differently. Gosh I'm not arab etc but i can still see this, why cant you?
Never said they must be treated differently, rather, my argument was this is a serious issue that needs to be taken care of before these people who made this racist video became rapist/criminals like the one they glorified in their video.

As a result of you possessing a possible higher grammatical privelege, you laugh at others who don't?

I think I am beginning to see your lack of maturity, and acceptance. Yes, very clear now.
At least, he should know the meaning if he want to use it as a basis to attack other people's argument.

Armenikum

HSC
Indian Princess said:
Simple because High School kids of other communities did not make similar outrageous videos, kids from other race/communities did not glorify gang rapist like these lebs.

yeah if you don't address the problem what you got is 1 chick gang raped by 15 lebs thugs, if thats what you want to see more often.

Thats exactly what they did, putting pictures of gang rapist in their video, saying "aussie chicks asks to be raped". I know in your community women are considered nothing more than sex slave but not in australia. Those ridiculous comments/lyrics means nothing to you because you probably think it is men's right to rape women.

It is not the media that twisted things, if Jihad means anything other than suicide bombings and killings of innocent people in the name of religion, it is your fellow muslims, who blew themselves up in the name of jihad and islam and twisted the meanings of Jihad.

I can compare anything, I did not said murder is worse than rape or rape is worse than murder. I said you cannot categorise the severity of sentence based on the crime, each criminal sentencing were based on that particular crime. Therefore, a rapist may get severe punishment than a murderer. A robber may get severe punishment than a murderer or the other way around.

Your nameless coward friend; the rapist sympathiser said the sentencing was unfair because murderer get less punishment than rapist because of their religion/race/community background.

So it is OK to discriminate turks in germany because they brought those discriminations to themselves? One could argue that lebs brought these discriminations to themselves as well by committing monstrous crimes against others in australia. You just show how hypocrites you people are.

Never said they must be treated differently, rather, my argument was this is a serious issue that needs to be taken care of before these people who made this racist video became rapist/criminals like the one they glorified in their video.

At least, he should know the meaning if he want to use it as a basis to attack other people's argument.
IndianPrincess, I'll address each statement that needs clarification.

For the record, I am not Muslim, nor am I Arab. A forum user who has posted here can verify that I am not a muslim, and further to your divine wisdom, I go to a Catholic School, and practice the Catholic faith. Not many Catholic Muslims these days now is there?

I am sitting here, pissing myself laughing. Go to Youtube, and search Lebo Thugz. Watch it, and then come an talk. At no point in time is there written or said as you state "aussie chicks asks to be raped". You are highly ignorant, very rude, and VERY uninformed.

In my community? In my community - of Sydney - people are given a fair go and are FOR informed and educated opinions....so not your kind of scene i guess. They are not treated as sex slaves.

Further to the point, your obvious use of Ad Hominem mud slinging is a sign of weakness in argument. I just don't see how by a couple of posts you have ALREADY judged which community I live with, and what I treat people like. Do you think this is fair?

What lyrics are you referring to? The tune of rap in the background? You can't spell crap without rap, but my hate of rap aside, what does it have to do with Lebanese youths, or 'Leb thugs' as you eloquently put it.

You just show how hypocrites you people are.
You aren't a white supremacist are you? You deserve nothing better than the dirt off my fingernails if you are going to resort to RACISM in a topic which includes RACISM as an issue. Very rich, coming from your posts.

I can compare anything
The perhaps you can compare yourself to a low-life, disgusting, racist.

lexie85

HSC
Indian Princess said:
WTF? exactly what community are you referring to?....... maybe its the israeli one, you know, that politician on sex charges or whatever it is....i guess he though it was his right to rape that woman therefore all israelis think its their right to rape women WIN!!!1111!!

i based this ridiculous post on aryanb/indianp logic

HSC
Indian Princess said:
you're pathetic. Just because these guys raped the girls, it doesnt mean that every other Leb guy wil do the same.

Thats exactly what they did, putting pictures of gang rapist in their video, saying "aussie chicks asks to be raped". I know in your community women are considered nothing more than sex slave but not in australia.
LOL!!!!!!!!! Have you tried looking at how women are treated in India? PLease go back and check your information before you embarrass yourself next time. And women in the Lebanese community are not "considered nothing" even though that may be the case in YOUR community. Oh and i dont know about the other female Lebs/Muslims on this forum but on behalf of me, i AM treated better in my community than you are and ever will be.

Those ridiculous comments/lyrics means nothing to you because you probably think it is men's right to rape women.
LOL. And you know that he thinks this because you know how every Lebanese person thinks dont you? There was only a little bit of the video based on the rapists and that was the PHOTO of Skaf, but it was mainly based on "Aussies"

The media does twist "things" It NEVER meant suicide bombings. The people who "blow" themselves up in places such as England, USA and Bali [etc] are wrong, since its also part of the religion not to kill innocent people, and those who do so will get punished, but that has NOTHING to do with the video, this is about "Lebs" not Muslims.

It depends on the crime, eg like the gang rapes, they are worse than "normal" rapes, therefore worse punishment.GET IT? And back to the gang rapes, i dont know if you ever heard of the word, deterence ...

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_%28legal%29 <Now connect it with Bilal Skaf and...omg what have you got, its an answer to why they why sentenced with 55 years etc. :)

Really, tell me exactly what thats Lebanese people have done. How about i mention the ones we all know of, and you finish off. OK?

-gang rapists
-Cronulla riots -smashing cars, and bashing/stabing

Now you finish off.

So just because they made this video they are ALL going to turn into rapists, and criminals?

Oh and Aryan, are you Indian? Male or Female?

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Armenikum said:
IndianPrincess, I'll address each statement that needs clarification.

For the record, I am not Muslim, nor am I Arab. A forum user who has posted here can verify that I am not a muslim, and further to your divine wisdom, I go to a Catholic School, and practice the Catholic faith. Not many Catholic Muslims these days now is there?

I am sitting here, pissing myself laughing. Go to Youtube, and search Lebo Thugz. Watch it, and then come an talk. At no point in time is there written or said as you state "aussie chicks asks to be raped". You are highly ignorant, very rude, and VERY uninformed.

In my community? In my community - of Sydney - people are given a fair go and are FOR informed and educated opinions....so not your kind of scene i guess. They are not treated as sex slaves.

Further to the point, your obvious use of Ad Hominem mud slinging is a sign of weakness in argument. I just don't see how by a couple of posts you have ALREADY judged which community I live with, and what I treat people like. Do you think this is fair?

What lyrics are you referring to? The tune of rap in the background? You can't spell crap without rap, but my hate of rap aside, what does it have to do with Lebanese youths, or 'Leb thugs' as you eloquently put it.

You aren't a white supremacist are you? You deserve nothing better than the dirt off my fingernails if you are going to resort to RACISM in a topic which includes RACISM as an issue. Very rich, coming from your posts.

Aryan..no wait, Indian Beauty! (lol) just got smashed. Suppose it might be time to come up with a new identity?

$hiftyIceQueen said:
you're pathetic. Just because these guys raped the girls, it doesnt mean that every other Leb guy wil do the same.

LOL!!!!!!!!! Have you tried looking at how women are treated in India? PLease go back and check your information before you embarass yourself next time. And women in the Lebanese community are not "considered nothing" even though that may be the case in YOUR community. Oh and i dont know about the other female Lebs/Muslims on this forum but on behalf of me, i AM treated better in my community than you are and ever will be.

LOL. And you know that he thinks this because you know how every Lebanese person thinks dont you? There was only a little bit of the video based on the rapists and that was the PHOTO of Skaf, but it was mainly based on "Aussies"

The media does twist "things" It NEVER meant suicide bombings. The people who "blow" themselves up in places such as England, USA and Bali [etc] are wrong, since its also part of the religion not to kill innocent people, and those who do so will get punished, but that has NOTHING to do with the video, this is about "Lebs" not Muslims.

It depends on the crime, eg like the gang rapes, they are worse than "normal" rapes, therefore worse punishment.GET IT? And back to the gang rapes, i dont know if you ever heard of the word, deterence ...

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_%28legal%29 <Now connect it with Bilal Skaf and...omg what have you got, its an answer to why they why sentenced with 55 years etc. :)

Really, tell me exactly what thats Lebanese people have done. How about i mention the ones we all know of, and you finish off. OK?

-gang rapists
-Cronulla riots -smashing cars, and bashing/stabing

Now you finish off.

So just because they made this video they are ALL going to turn into rapists, and criminals?

Oh and Aryan, are you Indian? Male or Female?
And if couldn't get any worse, ShiftyIceQueen just smashed Aryan beyond repair.

And you still haven't answered my question, why Indian Beauty?? :)

Armenikum

HSC
Who is Aryan? I keep seeing his name mentioned in this thread. Could it be he is hiding behing the shadow of a female?

HSC
Armenikum said:
Oh me racist, who is more racist than someone who said it is OK to discriminate Turks in Germany because they held protest against calling killings of Armenian by turks by the french government a genocide.

If you are portesting against discrimination go ahead, however, your hypocrisy is already seen by saying it Turks asked to be discriminated in Germany. At the same time opposing the supposed discrimination of Lebs by australian press. You cannot condone discrimination at one place and oppose it in another place. Of course as a hypocrite, you can. Go back and delete your sentence before you embarrass yourself more.

Apparently you are Armenian, and I know how much Armenian hate turks, and you said it is OK to discriminate them saying they ask for it. Very similar to those leb thugs saying of "Aussie chicks ask to be raped".

Go to Youtube, and search Lebo Thugz. Watch it, and then come an talk. At no point in time is there written or said as you state "aussie chicks asks to be raped". You are highly ignorant, very rude, and VERY uninformed.
The video at the centre of the controversy is already deleted by youtube as well as by its own poster. However I have proof from the news website
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,21106203-2,00.html?from=public_rss A separate race hate video on the internet features two would-be rappers joking about the infamous southwestern Sydney gang rapes. "I don't give a f... what you say about us Lebos ... they didn't get gang-raped bro, I swear it wasn't us, those Aussie chicks wanted it, bro," one sings.
Who is uninformed? One who tries to avoid the truth or one who read and tells the whole truth? :rofl:

Pot calling kettle black.

LOL!!!!!!!!! Have you tried looking at how women are treated in India? PLease go back and check your information before you embarrass yourself next time. And women in the Lebanese community are not "considered nothing" even though that may be the case in YOUR community. Oh and i dont know about the other female Lebs/Muslims on this forum but on behalf of me, i AM treated better in my community than you are and ever will be.
At least they had Female Prime Minister in India besides I left india to get a better life in Australia, and I love the aussie way of life. I did not bring all the strings, and dirts with me here. I did not support gang rapist, I did not call ausie chicks sluts like you leb does. I did not call for Indians to attack australians. :rofl: And Indian men did not gang rape aussie girls like you lebs did.

Read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_(legal) <Now connect it with Bilal Skaf and...omg what have you got, its an answer to why they why sentenced with 55 years etc.
Exactly all punishments are given out in a hope that it will deter others from doing it. Why did you complain sick rapist sentenced for 55 years? Are n't you happy that he is locked away for good and you are safer? Why blame the judge for being racist towards your community? Yes I am talking to your nameless coward friend.

And arab obsession with Israel and Aryan continues :D

Last edited:

lexie85

HSC
hey loser do u think even half the people who post here are arabs ?

and theres a difference between
those Aussie chicks wanted it, bro," one sings.
and

aussie chicks asks to be raped
or are you too stupid and retarded to realise that ?

HSC
lexie85 said:

and

Want and Ask is it that different? Who want to be raped anyway?

Arab attempts to justify those sick filthy rapist continues:wave:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
do the people defending these lebos only look at what's being said or do they look at the underlying attitudes and the implications of the videos etc? They are trying to look beneath the surface when attacking the media, but they aren't looking beneath the surface on the other side, only 'lol he didnt say he wants to rape aussie girls lolllllll'

If I was pointing a gun at you would you wait until I said 'im going to shoot you' before getting the idea that I actually was going to shoot you?

seriously, i said it before and i'll say it again, anyone who is in any way defending any aspect of these videos, or anything to do with the attitude it conveys and the stereotypical lebos/wogs who posses those attitudes, is a fucking retard.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
lexie85 said:

and

the only difference is the wording. Same attitude. Fuck you people claim to be so analytic when it comes to attacking the media, but then come with retarded bullshit like you just posted. There is an underlying attitude that these scum share, it doesn't matter how they word their sentences (they aren't even thinking about wording when they say half the shit they say) what matters is the underlying attitude, and with that attitude many implications arise, sure it might be a schema, but schemas aren't always necessarily bad.

Last edited:

lexie85

HSC
omg u (aryan/indian) crack me up

wanted=sex not rape dumbass

um who said im arab ? who said im justifying anyones actions ?

hiphop ur absolutely correct, im just acting on aryans level of stupidity

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
why are these people so stupid :(

makes me sad :(

the world does not need these people in it. lexie85 please educate yourself, for the good of this society we can not have people running around wrecking havoc because they know that dumbass people like you would come and defend them anyway, then the authorities will get all politically correct and attempt to satisfy all the hippies with their faux-intellectualism crap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)