Lecture Slides (1 Viewer)

reilaa

HSC
N/A
Hey, I was just wondering if USyd uploads lecture slides beforehand so that students can print them off and write on them during lectures? I know this is how it works at UNSW but not sure about Sydney. Thanks.

reilaa

HSC
N/A
Thanks, where will I find these? Are they in the mystudy tab in myuni? Sorry about all the questions~

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
They should be available on the usyd blackboard website (it might be different for other faculties, I'm not 100% sure). I've only been enrolled into half of my units of study at the moment. Depending on how fast your unit coordinators are, you may or may not even see your enrolled units in blackboard.

The business faculty's blackboard is: http://blackboard.econ.usyd.edu.au/webapps/portal/frameset.jsp

You might see something like "XXXX1001_SEM1_2012: (XXXX1001_SEM1_2012) Unit of Study Name", click it then click on Lecture slides on the left hand side of the page.

No worries:)

izzy88

HSC
It depends on the individual lecturer. No lecturer is required to put up their PowerPoint slides (at all). Most do, however in my personal experience, my lecturers have always tended to put the slides up after the lecture. Some put them up before.

If a lecturer is going to put their slides online they will be placed on elearning (old Webct). This can be accessed through myuni, log in on the left side bar. A lot of subjects may not yet have their elearning sites up, generally they should be up by end of week 1.

reilaa

HSC
N/A
Thanks so much VIPPER and izzy88, you've been of great help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)