Lecturers / Tutors around town... (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Has anyone run into one of their lecturers or a tutor out of uni? If you have, did they remember your name, or just pretend to know who you were?
A tutor from one of my classes just walked into my work (a video/convenience store in Georges Hall, not too far from Bankstown campus), when he walked in, I did the traditional "hey mate", which I usually say, but I thought, 'Wow, he looks familiar'. Then when he brought his coke to the counter, we realised who each other was, though I don't think he knew my name, just my face.

Anyone have similar run-ins? If so, where?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I sometimes see one of my tourism lecturers on the train. I just pretend I'm either sleeping or reading on the train. I just ignore her, cause she won't shut up if she starts talking :p

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yea, i bumped into one of my favourite lecturers, in which i was serving during work shift, and my work is pretty far from the campus my lecturer teaches and where i study.

Jacks

HSC
I bumped into one of my italian tutors on the train...it was great, he pulled out exams we had done the week before to discuss marks...it was great...hehehe.

klh

HSC
not now..i used to ride on the train with my tutor for one of my first year units, friendly and would help me with my homework on the train than have a chat. But its rare, i dont see anyone really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)