Lectures and tutorials (1 Viewer)

idunnoman

HSC
does the positioning of lectures and tutorials matter on the timetable? i.e. does the tutorial have to be before or after the lecture?

thx for any help

wyho

HSC
N/A
my friends told me its best if u make it lectures before tutorials so u can ask for help if you are not sure of something in the lectures. but differ people have differ views.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Tutorials are usually where you do your class quizes and hand in assignments so pick a time which suits you.

Roobs

HSC
MedNez said:
IF your tutorials *can* be placed in front of the lectures, then the tutorials will cover material from the week before (as lectures start week1, tutes week2)
Is this true? Because on mytimetable for the first week, monday at 9 am, it says i have a physics tutorial......Im all confused now :-/

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Roobs, You will be looking at the timetable with weeks 1-14 ticked.

Make the timetable only have the 1st week ticked and you will see your timetable become considerably less for that week. Its crazy, sorta like a weening you into uni and then the next week its full on, and so on.

Also some of my courses like lesson arent running in week 8, so you have to make sure that you have the timetable for the week you are in or you might be turning up to classes which don't exist or you might even miss some.

Chris.

Roobs

HSC
Yeah, no i only got week 1 ticked, it is considerably less that with them all ticked, but i still have a physics tutorial monday morning, 9am showing up. (check that attachment)....will this not be on? :-?

Roobs

DraconisV

Christopher Fife
HSC
Um thats wierd. I'm guessing it would be on as its there but I'm not sure, maybe someone else here would know.
I have 2 labs as opposed to 3 in my first week and the rest are lectures. no tutes though in week 1 for me.

Chris.

gman03

HSC
Roobs said:
Yeah, no i only got week 1 ticked, it is considerably less that with them all ticked, but i still have a physics tutorial monday morning, 9am showing up. (check that attachment)....will this not be on? :-?

Roobs
I can reassure you that if you don't turn up on monday, you will NOT be disadvantaged in anyway.

That said, they usually will give out the tutorial booklets and have roll call. The purpose is so that you KNOW where to go next week.

Clear as mud?

karoooh

HSC
You mean, leave box one marked?

I still have all my tutes and lecture on it. :\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)