lectures.. (1 Viewer)

chomp

HSC
this is possibly a stupid question but if say a lecture has multiple lectures for the one subject can we just turn up to any lecture even if we are not registered.
I know you shouldnt but ppl do it yes?
\

vds700

HSC
this is possibly a stupid question but if say a lecture has multiple lectures for the one subject can we just turn up to any lecture even if we are not registered.
I know you shouldnt but ppl do it yes?
\
yeah its fine provided theres a free seat- although if theres a test done in lecture time, u need to go to your registered one, or there probably wont be enough seats.

I did it in 1st sem, in ECON110, was registered in the night lecture, but ended up going to the day lecture coz mostly the lecture was less than half full lol

Last edited:

Tonthat

HSC
Yeah. After a few weeks heaps of students stop going to lectures so there's always heaps of spare seats. I went to a different stat and accg lecture after around week 4.

macca1819

HSC
One og my subjects registered me in two lectures. One on Wednesday, the other Friday. I don't know why.

Peartie

HSC
One og my subjects registered me in two lectures. One on Wednesday, the other Friday. I don't know why.
are they lecture 1 and lecture 2?

Some classes will have 2 or more lectures in a week on different topics

if it says "Lecture 1 class 1" and "Lecture 2 class 1" then you "need to" go to both

if it says "Lecture 1 Class 1" and "Lecture 1 class 2" then you only "need to" go to one

macca1819

HSC
are they lecture 1 and lecture 2?

Some classes will have 2 or more lectures in a week on different topics

if it says "Lecture 1 class 1" and "Lecture 2 class 1" then you "need to" go to both

if it says "Lecture 1 Class 1" and "Lecture 1 class 2" then you only "need to" go to one
It's the first, so yeah, there are 2 lectures on different topics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)