Lectures (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

Does the lecturer allow some leave way for to get from one side of campus to other side, as i got two lectures that just meet up exactly...but there on different sides of campus...lolz i got 1 lecture on monday, 5 on tuesday....last lecture on tuesday ends at 4....but takes meeh more then an hour to get home lolz....how gay...

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
nah it means ur gona b late to the other lecture every week.

u kno wat u should do?

not go to lectures at all coz u will realise they r a waste of time when u can just dl lecture notes and read them at home.

i didnt go to 1 lecture last year and got a credit average lol

HSC
N/A
I think that's the case for everyone starting out at uni but after a while the lazyness hits in... :D

JRasnier

but im not looking for a credit average, lookin for distinction or high distinction average, and im better at learning from listening to ppl...

ruski_gal

some of my things are one after the other. But they arent that far away. i have to go from Bld 4 to Bld 6 then to Bld 4 then I have an hour to get to Bld 17.
Then another day i go from Bld 10 room 9 to Bld 10 room 15.
That shouldnt be much of a problem. Cos those arent too far away.

JRasnier

all my lectures on tuesday are all aright, even one sub joins up to another sub, as in there in the same room right after another, but the only prob is 2 lectures which i need to get from building 4, to building 22 or 21, i think....

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Originally posted by JRasnier
but im not looking for a credit average, lookin for distinction or high distinction average, and im better at learning from listening to ppl...
so listen to me........DONT GO TO LECTURES haha

i remember wen i first started uni i wa slike "im going to go to every lecture and take heaps of notes then go home and revise the notes each night and study and read the textbook chapters"........

its funny watching 1st yr students write heaps of notes in lectures, coz they r writing exactly wat r on lecture notes u can dl hahaha

1 week later i was like "im just going to cram in the last few days of exam"

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
lol
i was like that last year. 'OMFG i have to turn up to lectures and tutes and omfg!!!!!' LMAO
I had a class last sem i turned up to the 1st lec and tute and i went to abt 3 other tutes. I didnt get a great grade, just fell short of a credit. But i passed... and i hated that subject!!!

Mind you some of the teachers actually take rolls at lectures... which i think is a rort. Rolls at tutorials isnt so bad.. but i still dont like it much, its just all so bludgy esp since i dont even have exams.

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
where can u download the lecture notes?

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
And who actually writes the lecture notes?
The lecturer?

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
cant believe we start in a few weeks...

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
dl them from the net platformweb i think or blackboard
depends on the subject

the lecturer writes them

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
my timetable is pretty sweeet.
I have a lecture and tute on monday and tuesday, and 2 lectures and 2 tutes on wednesday. Then i have a nice 4 day weekend. I think i'd wanna at least try to pay attention at lectures, but i will download lecture notes aswell. But i dunno, just looking at notes sometimes will confuse me if it's out of context.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)