• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lectures (1 Viewer)

craxyfox

HSC
do most lectures finish about 5 minutes early so that students have enough time to get to the next class?
do they also start abit later to allow students to get settled? because I know that another uni has their lectures starting 5mins in and finish about 5 minutes earlier and was wondering if penrith does the same
I got myself into a sticky situation where I have to run to a lecture in kingswood straight after one in werrington south :(

MysteryGenius

HSC
Yep, they usually do start 5 minutes late and finish 5 minutes early to allow students enough time to get to their next lecture. You should be fine :)

craxyfox

HSC
ahh thank you! I feel really relieved now haha :)
also how often does the shuttle bus run between campuses?

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, Although lectures do generally finish five minutes before the hour ends to allow students time to get to their next class, this may not be enough time for you to get to your next class if you need to travel between Kingswood and Werrington South. I would advise you to speak to the unit coordinator of your lecture in Kingswood and let them know of your situation. You can find out who your unit coordinator is by conducting a unit search via the UWS Handbook: www.uws.edu.au/handbook. Best regards, UWS Course Info

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)