• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Lectures (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
1. Spam is spam. There is no difference as to what the spam content is classified as. In my opinion, ANY spam is offensive as forum members use the medium as a means of giving and recieving information. Useless material obstructs the effective and efficent utilisation of the website and members do not appreciate it. Therefore, ANY spam is somewhat offensive.

2. BOS is not prefdominately used as a means of encouragement to studies. It was created simply as a governmental body which oversees the operation of certain syllabus being implemented correctly in NSW K-12 schools.
BoS however, is definetly used as a communication medium which CAN fulfill the certain objectives mentioned above. However, the issue is that you have taken such qualities which BoS posesses and manouvered it out of context. One of your intentions was undoubtly to spam the UoW forums, and, as UoW King, I have the obligation of reminding you (and others), that spam will not be tolerated and further steps will be taken if such rules are broken again.

:p
Dude, what the fuck?

santaslayer

HSC
matt#1 said:
UoW king....pfft....more like BoS spam king. I would never heed the instructions of a UoW student...
What is wrong with a UoW student?

This could get interesting. :D

EDIT: USYD B Economics...LoLz

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
matt#1 said:
what is so funny about my degree? Any degree from USYD is worth at least twice as much as one from UoW...
I didn't say there was anything funny about your degree. I just laughed. You might understand why if you would read past University -General forums. Do not assume ANYTHING when you've only been a member for a few months. On the other hand, you have directly insulted ALL degrees provided by UoW. Do you have anymore to add?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
matt#1 said:
what is so funny about my degree? Any degree from USYD is worth at least twice as much as one from UoW...
Matt, firstly, shut the fuck up unless your being constructive, secondly, shut the fuck up because you are a Man U supporter, thirdly, just shut the fuck up because you're starting to shit a lot of us, and fourthly, why the fuck are you in this thread anyway?

Santa, don't be an asshat and never, please, never refer to yourself as the UOW King ever again.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
matt#1 said:
UoW king....pfft....more like BoS spam king. I would never heed the instructions of a UoW student...
Where's natstar when you need her? :>

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Matt, firstly, shut the fuck up unless your being constructive, secondly, shut the fuck up because you are a Man U supporter, thirdly, just shut the fuck up because you're starting to shit a lot of us, and fourthly, why the fuck are you in this thread anyway?

Santa, don't be an asshat and never, please, never refer to yourself as the UOW King ever again.
You shut the fuck up, you fucking fuck :p Regarding your question about why I am in this UoW thread...lets just say I like to see how lesser people think sometimes.

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
matt#1 said:
You shut the fuck up, you fucking fuck :p Regarding your question about why I am in this UoW thread...lets just say I like to see how lesser people think sometimes.
That's not a very nice way to talk to Raiks, Matt.

As for seeing how 'lesser people think sometimes' .. isn't that a bit like the pot calling the kettle black, especially coming from someone who supports Manchester United?

Not feeling the love, children.

:(

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
matt#1 said:
Lesser people? Please explain how geographic location makes one a lesser form of being?

Oh remember that when you hang around people long enough you become like them, its a basic sociology concept... so run to the Sydney hills boy.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
matt#1 said:
what the hell does my support for Man Utd have to do with UOW?? :rolleyes:
Idiot.

It has nothing to do with UOW, it has to do with you.

There really should be a legalisation of post-natal abortion.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Please go away Matt, if you're just going to try and start fights, here isn't the place to do it. Go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting on the computer starting internet fights with people you don't know.

No one else respond to him please.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Please go away Matt, if you're just going to try and start fights, here isn't the place to do it. Go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting on the computer starting internet fights with people you don't know.

No one else respond to him please.
Yes Ms 12. But only because you asked :D

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Hehe thankyou dear, such a good boy :p
Always willing to impress someone with enough manners to use the words please and thankyou. :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)