left behind (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohansaiyin26

HSC
Is anyone here in the same situation, where come next year, you'll be the only one left?

all of my friends - who Ive been close with since high school - some before - are going to uni, moving to other places or overseas, and other things. turns out ill be the only one left :cry: , as i plan on staying and working and going to tafe - i know its my decision, but its still pretty depressing.

so is anyone else here in the same situation? how do you feel about it?

shady145

Banned
HSC
nop, i'll be going to uni where i know no one tho =/
my friends are scattering... ppl going west, ppl doing the adf gap year, and others traveling asia... the rest are going to uni... but in qld, or they are stayin here doing apprenticeships etc

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Most of my friends live close to me, so it doesn't really matter which uni/tafe they're going to because i'll still see them ^^

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Is anyone here in the same situation, where come next year, you'll be the only one left?

all of my friends - who Ive been close with since high school - some before - are going to uni, moving to other places or overseas, and other things. turns out ill be the only one left :cry: , as i plan on staying and working and going to tafe - i know its my decision, but its still pretty depressing.

HSC
yeah - i think i can see why.

your a nigger. hes a nigger. makes perfect sense.

GOD, you people should be in cages. the world would be such a better place.
cmon mate i was only joking, i have no problem wit you goin to tafe, that's ur decision.

lychnobity

HSC

nope, most friends are close by. ones not close by, well, msn and facebook etc keep us in touch.

yeah - i think i can see why.

your a nigger. hes a nigger. makes perfect sense.

GOD, you people should be in cages. the world would be such a better place.
Take it easy man, if you want a serious reply don't take everything so personally. They're trolling you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)