legal help (1 Viewer)

Aceitachi

HSC
hey
i need help wif legal studies :O, i needed to find an article realting to All the 4 four courts, localcourt(lc)-dc-sc-hs"
anyone give me any websites, i tryed about 2 hours could not find any legit ones, need help plis :)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
hey
i need help wif legal studies :O, i needed to find an article realting to All the 4 four courts, localcourt(lc)-dc-sc-hs"
anyone give me any websites, i tryed about 2 hours could not find any legit ones, need help plis :)
FUUUU, your spelling and use of abbreviations are making me mad!!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
If you spell correctly, with somewhat correct grammar I'll help you.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
I'm just going to tell you this. ANY case to get to the top court must go through every court I.e you can't go to the Hugh court without a hearing in all the lower courts.

Therefore any high court case should have had a hearing in the lower courts at least.

The rest is up to you

enoilgam

HSC
I'm just going to tell you this. ANY case to get to the top court must go through every court I.e you can't go to the Hugh court without a hearing in all the lower courts.
I think the high court has original juristiction over some matters and so do the supreme courts and district courts, so just because a case makes its way through to the High Court it doesnt necessarily mean that it has been heard by every court (I could be wrong here, someone correct me if I am). Also, the high court can hear appeals from the federal courts.

wildchild666

HSC
I think the high court has original juristiction over some matters and so do the supreme courts and district courts, so just because a case makes its way through to the High Court it doesnt necessarily mean that it has been heard by every court (I could be wrong here, someone correct me if I am). Also, the high court can hear appeals from the federal courts.
Correct that every court has original jurisdiction. I think the High Court only has original jurisdiction to hear matters relating to the Constitution.

enoilgam

HSC
I think the High Court only has original jurisdiction to hear matters relating to the Constitution.
It also has original juristiction in cases where the country is being sued or when the states are suing each other.

wildchild666

HSC
It also has original juristiction in cases where the country is being sued or when the states are suing each other.
That's new to me. Thanks :) Has such a case ever occurred before though?

enoilgam

HSC
That's new to me. Thanks :) Has such a case ever occurred before though?
Probably at some point the states have sued each other- maybe over issues like shared water sources etc. The government is involved in litigation all the time. The areas where the high court has original juristiction are covered somewhere in the constitution.

Aceitachi

HSC
Hey. I need help with my legal studies mini-in-class work, I needed to find approximatly one article specified in the following:
-Local Court
-Supreme Court
-District Corut
-And The High Court
Finally, it would be appreciated if any one can help me out, by sending me a useful website or maybe giving me an articles if I'm lucky :), I would do this myself but unfortunately I'm having trouble and acquire assistance to a higher intellect then mine. Thanks for your time <3

Last edited:

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey. I need help with my legal studies mini-in-class work, I needed to find approximatly one article specified in the following:
-Local Court
-Supreme Court
-District Corut
-And The High Court
Finally, it would be appreciated if any one can help me out, by sending me a useful website or maybe giving me an articles if I'm lucky :), I would do this myself but unfortunately I'm having trouble and acquire assistance to a higher intellect then mine. Thanks for your time <3
Dude even though I know you're lazy, I'll message you and help. Though on a serious note, the fact that your English is terrible is really worrying considering that you're doing 4 humanities and planning on a fifth.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)