Legal Studies 2006 - general thoughts on the exam (1 Viewer)

Rony_May

HSC
legal studies is not my friens :'(
i thought my familky essay was good and same with shelter
crime fuked me up o well no more legal ever!!
HOORAYYY

12345ihatethis

HSC
OMG!!! How fuckin awesome was it the essays 4 me family and the workplace were exactly like my 2 assessment essay 4 them which i just knew off by heart and i kicked assed in them couldnt of been a better test:)

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
yeah..it was ok...
m/c: fairly easy (mindblank at questions 10 and 14....)

short answer: easy! i studied for law and justice the night before!

crime: NO STIMULUS!!!!!!! I was expecting a stimulus like all the other hsc exams since 2001....when i spoke to my teacher after it he was astonished, cause he always told us that crime ALWAYS had a stimulus!

family: fairly easy....should have studied more about law reform...oh well (11 pages)

workplace: ran out of time, generally ok (family was better...even though they were basically the same question, don't ask me why...)

aiming for a band 5...maybe (if i'm lucky...as in miracle) a band 6 :)

sillysana

HSC
i think the multiple choice was extremely gay

i didnt know any non legal human rights measure so i just wrote about HREOC...hoping that i'd at least get some marks.

The 12 mark question was totally random, i wrote ANYTHING that came to mind...hardly put any thought into it.

Family essay...meh

Workplace essay...screw it
but i guess i did O....K [hopefully]

BUT I FINISHED MY HSC SO WHO CARES>>>> IM FREEEEE WOOHOOO LLLLLLLOLLLLLLLL

boudica

HSC
i thought it was good. there were a few multiple choice questions that were a little..iffy. but crime was also a little sus to begin with, but then you could just talk about alot of issues adn connect them , so i suppose that was ok.
family and shelter essays....sooo good. it was basically the trial questions and i did really well in both (ie 24 / 25) so i basically just rewrote them, but structured my intro and conculusion to the question....
but all in all i came out really really happy. which was really good since legal is my favourite subject.
but its good to hear that other people were equally as happy wiht the exam...so its not like i missed something particularly hard or anything!

Dark Phoenix

HSC
This was a great exam! except for the multiple choice. reckon i got around 10 or 11 for it. law and justice questions were easy, and the crime was a surprise coz it didnt have any stimulus, also with the last question on crime, i studied that around 1am on the day lol So that was good. with the essay questions they were good. wrote a booklet and a bit for both consumer and family.

can anyone tell me how many media reports and case studies u r suppose to put in? for consumer i put in like 3 media reports and i think 5 case studies and same with family i think. i dont know if that is escessive or not enough

soliolah

HSC
N/A
that was definatly the hardest exam, out of all of them. well for me anywayz lol. that crime part was easy the multiple choice was a challenge but the last bit i got rolled in a carpet and thrown down a hill :( lol its ok i more to go

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Boo Yeah!!! Legal Studies, the most tear enducing subject of all time is finally OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means I've only got two subjects left (Studies of Religion I and Society and Culture) and they're going to be piss easy. However, it was amusing that after the fiasco last year the Board of Studies didn't give us a stimulus in the Crime Section, despite the syllabus stating that it will. Oh well, I know I did well. Oh yeah, the multiple choice and short Q+A? 45 minutes? Bah! Try 10-15.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)