Legal Studies 2021 Predictions / Thoughts (2 Viewers)

zizi2003_

HSC
I think it could be specific this year since there is a pattern in the questions, and last year was a broad question !
yeah i agree it will be specific for sure
but it isnt likely to be the role of the victim- they know a concrete essay plan cant rlly be made for this dot-point

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
yeah i agree it will be specific for sure
but it isnt likely to be the role of the victim- they know a concrete essay plan cant rlly be made for this dot-point
tbh I'm so lost for crime, like idk how i can study + remember sm, considering they'll throw a stupid question at us

should i just wing it lol

zizi2003_

HSC
tbh I'm so lost for crime, like idk how i can study + remember sm, considering they'll throw a stupid question at us

should i just wing it lol
broooo just memorise essay plans for each theme/challenge + part of the cjs and go over your notes for each syllabus dot-point, thats what im doing. tbh theres not rlly much u can do at this point
imo it's useless to do past papers and essays at this point (if yuove been practising already throughout the year which im sure u have)

zizi2003_

HSC
in all honesty the only 'difficult' thing about legal is the crime essay question since all option essays always come from the themes
they tend to get very specific with crime essays and im sure theyll throw smth weird at us this year

hatterene

HSC
idk what makes this subject hard tbh. bc if you cram in all the t&c's, i'm sure you can crank at least a 20.
but that's what i'm scared about - idk what is pretty hard that they can throw at us (making us analyse excerpts on the spot to weave into our essays like they did with paper 2 this year)

theo_861

HSC
idk what makes this subject hard tbh. bc if you cram in all the t&c's, i'm sure you can crank at least a 20.
but that's what i'm scared about - idk what is pretty hard that they can throw at us (making us analyse excerpts on the spot to weave into our essays like they did with paper 2 this year)
I've looked at the trends of the past Crime Essay questions and I am 80-90% sure that a young offenders question will be asked just a guess thp guys good luck

zizi2003_

HSC
I've looked at the trends of the past Crime Essay questions and I am 80-90% sure that a young offenders question will be asked just a guess thp guys good luck
i second this^^
young offenders or international crime for sure

zbolland

HSC
international crime is unlikely - it conflicts too much with world order as an elective study, hence why only transnational crime was tested in 2017. don't get mad at me if it is tested, its a possibility lol.

young offenders or purely sentencing and punishment is likely for crime this year

for consumers, i bet on resolving conflict and encouraging cooperation + credit as specific q

for family, i bet on changing values and ethical standards + birth tech as specific q

zbolland

HSC
there is actually a pattern to all the past hsc human rights questions, hence why I back a 7/8 marker on legal/non-legal responses to a contemporary issue (e.g. human trafficking and slavery)

kal1103

HSC
do yall reckon they could ask like a specific one from YO like age of criminal responsibility?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)