Legal Studies Multiple Choice Improvement? (1 Viewer)

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi guys!

Does anyone have any feedback as to how I can improve my multiple choice scores in legal studies? I'm doing really well in every other section but this section just pulls me down? Any advice?

Thanks in advance!

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't do legal studies but what helped me in some of my subjects like business studies was when studying to reword the question in as many ways as possible

So for instance if you knew option A was correct. You should ask yourself the question when would option B, C or D be correct (i.e. if the question was reworded). Doing stuff like that means you not only studied for that question you did but 3-4 other possibilities of similar questions and reinforces the other content too

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Didn't do legal studies but what helped me in some of my subjects like business studies was when studying to reword the question in as many ways as possible

So for instance if you knew option A was correct. You should ask yourself the question when would option B, C or D be correct (i.e. if the question was reworded). Doing stuff like that means you not only studied for that question you did but 3-4 other possibilities of similar questions and reinforces the other content too
That's a really useful tip! Thank you!!

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
How are you preparing for the extended responses?
I make sure I really know my content because remember essays (especially the options) are worth a lot of marks, so they're testing a lot of content! Essay plans usually work best for me. I don't like memorizing essays because I'll be wasting my time on questions that aren't guaranteed to be tested. So I make plans about a general topic for example, young offenders, and that way I'll have prepared to know what to include in my responses that could circle around that topic. It's all about the quality of your writing so in saying this, you need to answer the question well with the appropriate analysis of content.

All the best!

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
I make sure I really know my content because remember essays (especially the options) are worth a lot of marks, so they're testing a lot of content! Essay plans usually work best for me. I don't like memorizing essays because I'll be wasting my time on questions that aren't guaranteed to be tested. So I make plans about a general topic for example, young offenders, and that way I'll have prepared to know what to include in my responses that could circle around that topic. It's all about the quality of your writing so in saying this, you need to answer the question well with the appropriate analysis of content.

All the best!
Amazing tips!! Thank you and all the best to you aswell, ik you'll kill the exam!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)