*legal studies notes (hsc 95 student)* (1 Viewer)

notes_guy

HSC
Legal Studies Notes + Tutoring

Hi All,

With Year 12 having just started, I have decided to put my notes up for sale. I completed the HSC in 2008. I scored 95 in Legal Studies, and my notes have been compiled through my HSC experience, as well as my tutoring experience in 2009. My students have all used these notes and found them to be very clear, direct and easy to understand. They follow the syllabus dot points and answer each dot point coherently and concisely. Furthermore, the essays provided in the other two packages are all 24-25/25 quality and provide you with a strong framework to write your own essay for any question that may come up during the exam.

* HSC Legal Studies Notes Package A ($30) includes:

Topic 1: Law and Society Notes
Topic 2: Crime Notes (very important section/hardest section- concise and complete notes)

* HSC Legal Studies Notes Package C ($40) includes:

Topic 2: Crime Notes (very important section/hardest section - concise and complete notes)
AND
Option 1 : Consumers (2 complete essays equipping you for any question)
OR
Option 2: Family (2 Complete Essays equipping you for any question)

* HSC Legal Studies Notes Package C ($50) includes:

Topic 2: Crime Notes (concise and complete with no irrelevant information)
AND
Option 1 : Consumers (2 complete essays equipping you for any question)
AND
Option 2: Family (2 Complete Essays equipping you for any question)

I have provided you with a sample of my Crime notes for authenticity and so you can review the quality yourself. If you wish to purchase them, or if you have any questions, please PM or email guy.with.notes@gmail.com.

How do I pay?

Information on payment will be sent to you via email once you display interest.

What happens once I've paid?
Once you pay, you will receive your product in your POST, printed in colour, in 3-5 working days.

I also offer tutoring services in the Sydney West region, so PM or EMAIL me if you are interested - $30 p/h and $50 for 2 hours for 1 on 1
and $20 p/h for 2 on 1.

Ciao,

Notes Guy.

Last edited:

notes_guy

HSC
a few of you have been emailing me regarding the essays, they are all from 2008 HSC for family and consumers and the only real changes that would need to be made are some updated statistics and articles, otherwise they are good to go !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)