Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

hcemtfa

HSC
THEYRE JUST HATERS you're actually going to be fine I promise, also that's still like an 85 total which will for sure go up with alignment don't even worry
please i wish i had your positiveness 😭 im trying not to worry but its sad cause i fumbled on the easy q worth the most

scacredcat

HSC
please i wish i had your positiveness 😭 im trying not to worry but its sad cause i fumbled on the easy q worth the most
its okk nothing you can do about it now, I'm being positive as a coping mechanism bc I bombed that crime q + my HR answers were not good enough I fear but it'll be all good Im sure

s9a

HSC
im gonna cry
for the consumer topic i chose the gov and ngo

but i didnt know any gov so i put legal responses, how many marks would i lose

ugh why was it 2 specific questions, my teacher said just do legal and non legal and youll be fine
pls help
Some people in my grade did that
I mean if had your ngos you should be okay cause thats half the essay and im sure youd get some marks for what u wrote

s9a

HSC
also, is it true if u your hsc mark is lower then internal u get scaled down

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
also, is it true if u your hsc mark is lower then internal u get scaled down
Naturally, a lower HSC exam mark will result in a lower overall HSC mark in the subject, since the HSC exam mark contributes 50% of the overall HSC mark. The same applies to the Assessment Mark (internal mark), i.e. a lower Assessment Mark (which also contributes 50% of the overall HSC mark) will also result in a lower overall HSC mark in the subject.

Technically, a lower Assessment Mark would result in lower scaling, although this does not mean that the Assessment Mark itself has some kind of special effect on scaling. Instead, a lower Assessment Mark simply contributes to a lower overall HSC mark (as mentioned above), which in turn leads to less favourable scaling (because the overall performance in the subject is of a lower standard).

HSC
on the 15 marker for crime (courts & compliance) i talked about the adversary system and the admissibility of evidence - and how by ensuring only relevant and correct evidence was submitted courts (through judges) were remaining consistent and compliant with the law... is that answering the question? or did you have to talk about compliance of individuals with the law ( i did that in my second paragraph)

raph11211

HSC
on the 15 marker for crime (courts & compliance) i talked about the adversary system and the admissibility of evidence - and how by ensuring only relevant and correct evidence was submitted courts (through judges) were remaining consistent and compliant with the law... is that answering the question? or did you have to talk about compliance of individuals with the law ( i did that in my second paragraph)
im pretty sure the question said criminal law specifically

idk123233

HSC
Human trafficking and slaveryyyy - I had this for my assessment task but I'm gonna go over both domestic and int legal and non-legal responses if an 8 marker comes up
I just starteddd year 12 and i have an assessment on thisss toooo!!! what international legal response did you talk about???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)