Legal Studies predictions/thoughts (1 Viewer)

user282828

HSC
do you think its important to memorise actual articles or can we make ones up that sound real... not including bocsar reports etc

beechoo

HSC
is anyone doing family/workplace? if so how many contemporary points are you memorising
I'm doing family and memorising care and protection of children, surrogacy + birthing technologies, domestic violence and divorce/legal separation cause I've done those 4 in all my assessments and trials which went well. I reckon its safe memorising 2 contemporary issues

user282828

HSC
I'm doing family and memorising care and protection of children, surrogacy + birthing technologies, domestic violence and divorce/legal separation cause I've done those 4 in all my assessments and trials which went well. I reckon its safe memorising 2 contemporary issues
thank you 🙏 care and protection and dv are my best points I think

user282828

HSC
do you think its fine to not memorise young offenders for the 15 marker as it was the question lastyear? pray the 15m is transnational crime

eduiwqh23

HSC
do you think its fine to not memorise young offenders for the 15 marker as it was the question lastyear? pray the 15m is transnational crime
I don't think this year will be a repeat of the 2015 question, they might have pulled out smth from themes and challenges that's what I'm sniffing.....

user282828

HSC
I don't think this year will be a repeat of the 2015 question, they might have pulled out smth from themes and challenges that's what I'm sniffing.....
mb i meant international crime which is both transnational and crimes against int community lol

band6yesplease

HSC
mb i meant international crime which is both transnational and crimes against int community lol
everyone says its unlikely for them to ask international because its not fair bc people who do world order have a huge advantage but i also dk just be prepped to some extent for everything

breadcrumbs

HSC
everyone says its unlikely for them to ask international because its not fair bc people who do world order have a huge advantage but i also dk just be prepped to some extent for everything
wait have they ever had a qn specific on international crime before then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)