Legal Studies Trial Papers (1 Viewer)

wangg

HSC
Hey guys,
I know that Maths and Science Trial papers are notoriously easy to find and each year are uploaded in bulk.
However, for Legal Studies, it is a bit trickier to practice, especially for the multiple choice section.

Does anyone happen to have access to past legal studies or modern history trial papers?

Thanks heaps

spatula232

HSC
Multiple choice can also be done on the Board of Studies link -- http://www4.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/course/higher-school-certificate/legal-studies/ -- There are similar ones for each subject which can come in handy. However the syllabus changed in 2011 I believe, so with past papers and these multiple choice the only extremely relevant questions will be from 2011 onwards; primarily the case with MC, yet short answers and essays will still likely be relevant

wangg

HSC
try http://tinyurl.com/qlt12/
if you need more, we can trade.
THSC has offered me great resources for a number of subjects. When it comes to Legal Studies however it only has 2 trial papers. PM me and we can sort a trade out - I've got some resources here. Thanks a lot

Multiple choice can also be done on the Board of Studies link -- http://www4.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/course/higher-school-certificate/legal-studies/ -- There are similar ones for each subject which can come in handy. However the syllabus changed in 2011 I believe, so with past papers and these multiple choice the only extremely relevant questions will be from 2011 onwards; primarily the case with MC, yet short answers and essays will still likely be relevant
Thanks a lot mate, I actually didn't realise that this tool existed. It won't serve terribly useful for Legal Studies multiple choice as you've said, but it'll definitely come into play for my other subjects. It's pretty hard to find practice material for HSIE subjects as it is, let alone with a 2011 syllabus review, so some of the older HSC short/long response questions will have to do for practice!

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
THSC has offered me great resources for a number of subjects. When it comes to Legal Studies however it only has 2 trial papers. PM me and we can sort a trade out - I've got some resources here. Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot mate, I actually didn't realise that this tool existed. It won't serve terribly useful for Legal Studies multiple choice as you've said, but it'll definitely come into play for my other subjects. It's pretty hard to find practice material for HSIE subjects as it is, let alone with a 2011 syllabus review, so some of the older HSC short/long response questions will have to do for practice!
Just added 2 more, now are 4. PM has been sent.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)