Legal Tutor for Family and Workplace (1 Viewer)

sharronx

So my trial results came in and there were (to say the least) not great, i've been trying to revise my notes but i'm still not sure where i'm going wrong. so i'm looking for a legal tutor (preferrably someone's who did it last year) who's done law/justice, crime and the options of family and workplace.
If so please contact shrrnx@hotmail.com (btw i live in Syd :)
thanks!

legaleagle

HSC
N/A
Maybe, maybe not

Hi

I was wondering whether you'd consider some more high-end assistance. By that I mean I am a practising solicitor.

Don't worry - I don't operate at a level of abstraction too tricky for the HSC. I have tutored HSC students in various subjects in the past (Maths, Economics, History, English) but not Legal Studies. If that's of concern to you, I understand.

Anyway, I can help with the kind of structured thinking required to cut to the essence of issues but I can also be creative if you are looking for a fresh angle on things. I can also help with planning your attack on the exam.

But I'm not all things to all people. In fact, I don't have any other HSC students at the moment as the guy I was tutoring in English was happy to finish up a little while ago.

If you are interested, even though I might not have been exactly what you were looking for, post a reply or pm me and we can discuss the matter further.

Good luck in any event!

Legaleagle

L

LaraB

sharronx said:
So my trial results came in and there were (to say the least) not great, i've been trying to revise my notes but i'm still not sure where i'm going wrong. so i'm looking for a legal tutor (preferrably someone's who did it last year) who's done law/justice, crime and the options of family and workplace.
If so please contact shrrnx@hotmail.com (btw i live in Syd :)
thanks!

hey i did HSC last year, got 95 for legal overall only coz i screwed hsc exam, got higher in school, but yeah - i did family... i didn't do workplace but i'm doing B Bus/B Laws currently at uni so i can help you with that too and i can help with essay structure and stratgies to answer questions etc.

PM me if you want more info.

EDIT: i'm also currently tutoring 2 other HSC legal studies students both of whom have improvied since our tutoring started, one student's marks increased from mid 70's to high 80's simply from improving her essay style and structure so yeah - depends on the person but i do produce results:)

law_stud

HSC
N/A
Girl above is probably a better bet, I did HSC 2002 and I did legal studies, currently doing law at New South

I can offer cheaper rates though, PM me ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)