• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Legalize Gay Marriage (4 Viewers)

Jaymay

HSC
Fuck off all of you! You can be who/whatever the hell you want. There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian. And to all the religious views; 'God' makes gays that way. you can't choose to be straight or not.

Hats off to you for starting the conversation. And to those who talk against it, shut the fuck up it doesn't effect you in anyway. Make Gay marriage legal

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Fuck off all of you! You can be who/whatever the hell you want. There is nothing wrong with being a lesbian. And to all the religious views; 'God' makes gays that way. you can't choose to be straight or not.

Hats off to you for starting the conversation. And to those who talk against it, shut the fuck up it doesn't effect you in anyway. Make Gay marriage legal
bigoted gay rights extremists can't accept any other points of view

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
ugh honestly who gives a fuck

out of everything going on in the world this is what people are getting upset about? Not being enter into an arbitrary legal contract?

wow

(and no, it's not just this thread. the butthurt marxists at uni hand me a flyer every fucking day )

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
why am I at like the only uni where no one gives a fuck about things

so much lost opportunity for IRL trolling

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
the primary concerns of aussie uni students are feminist issues and gay issues i think

minority issues arent on the radar screen in this country

Rothbard

HSC
N/A

um what if you don't want gay marriage to be legal because that's not what marriage means

it's like make super gravity be about fried rice or shit

sure get married etc

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
minority issues are hugely on the radar as they want us to embrace sharia law imo

'ban racism' this 'execute racists' that etc

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the primary concerns of aussie uni students are feminist issues and gay issues i think

minority issues arent on the radar screen in this country
YES

"raunch culture and women's oppression" "The face of sexism today" posters everywhere

though I was walking through the city the othe day and a bunch of people were legitimately holding a "silent vigil for the indigenous peoples of australia"

but these were old cunts I think, like 60's+

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
maybe racial issues are bigger here than i said but from what ive heard and experienced feminism is a pretty big issue on campus

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
a few months ago i was in canberra it wwas raining and i was walking around the (empty) ANU campus by myself

there were heaps of trot and feminist posters i tore down a few but most were stuck on too well to remove

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
hold a fuckin silent vigil for those people

who cares

they'll all be dead inside of 30 years

Lentern

HSC
ugh honestly who gives a fuck

out of everything going on in the world this is what people are getting upset about? Not being enter into an arbitrary legal contract?

wow

(and no, it's not just this thread. the butthurt marxists at uni hand me a flyer every fucking day )
Sylvy again rears his head on the conservative side of the debate when the freedom clearly is with the leftists. The veil of libertarianism is slipping off Sylvy.

Lentern

HSC
Also, I dunno what's gotten into Chemical Ali, first with the Korean bubblegum pop and now the Megan Phelps masquerade, but he should desist this impertinence immediately.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
hey, don't diss girls generation

but i do like this latest right wing talking point, THERE ARE LOTS OF BAD THINGS HAPPENING IN THE WORLD, HOW DARE YOU ASK TO GET MARRIED

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)