Legt 1711 Finals (1 Viewer)

Haku

Is there any specific materials we can bring to the exam? or is anything given out, ie case names, and legislation book..

Cause past exams allows students to bring a legislation book, and a case names sheet is provided.

Anything specific that the lecturer said would be tested?

phrred

HSC
not sure, i dont think they give you anything

if you're tutor is val de rome u dont even need to study
shes the best

Haku

is that the chubby lady?

i had went to one of her tute and shes so good.

Though my normal tutor is this chinese lady with horrible accent, and makes jokes that only re laughs about. Couldnt learn anything in that tute!!!

BeeCom

HSC
Is there any specific materials we can bring to the exam? or is anything given out, ie case names, and legislation book..

Cause past exams allows students to bring a legislation book, and a case names sheet is provided.

Anything specific that the lecturer said would be tested?
They do? I did it a year ago and we weren't allowed to bring any thing. I suggest you get to memorising

himynameisho

HSC
nah I have her on Monday at 1.

Funniest thing once. We're talking about some case in Tasmania, and she pronounces it, "Tazamaaaania." And some guy raised his hand and asked what she was talking about, the guy next to him whispered in his hear and he was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh

2S1D3

HSC
nah I have her on Monday at 1.

Funniest thing once. We're talking about some case in Tasmania, and she pronounces it, "Tazamaaaania." And some guy raised his hand and asked what she was talking about, the guy next to him whispered in his hear and he was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh
hahaha fuck man i might fail this course cause of her...have you realised how she says 'howevaaaa' after every sentence? rofl man funniest hour i have at uni

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I guess they didn't bother reading the feedback I left her last year...

himynameisho

HSC
hahaha fuck man i might fail this course cause of her...have you realised how she says 'howevaaaa' after every sentence? rofl man funniest hour i have at uni

HAHAHHAHA YES. SO TRUE she said it lik 20 times today. we begged her to give us a headstart on the assignment and she barely gave us anything because we could barely understand her.

MM that assignment, much harder to start than I thought. Your thoughts?

2S1D3

HSC
HAHAHHAHA YES. SO TRUE she said it lik 20 times today. we begged her to give us a headstart on the assignment and she barely gave us anything because we could barely understand her.

MM that assignment, much harder to start than I thought. Your thoughts?
man everytime i think of that shitty assignment im shitting myself cause its fucking gay...yea i gotta agree with you though its actually pretty damn hard, oh and howevaa i'll ask june if she can give us some fucking tips on how to do the assignment today lololol :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)