lel i feel like it's holiday mode after english. (1 Viewer)

britaker

HSC
omg same.

literally have a 6 day break between English and my next exam of course I've been slacking off.

MrTammoth

HSC
omg same.

literally have a 6 day break between English and my next exam of course I've been slacking off.
lol i have a 7 day break and ever since english finished i'm beginning to sleep at 4:30 am lol.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
I remember feeling the same way after my English exams when I did the HSC.

I don't quite know how to describe it, but I felt that all the burdens of the HSC were pretty much over after English. I think it's because English was one of those subjects for me where studying more for it didn't always guarantee a higher mark, unlike say Maths or the Sciences. So that uncertainty made me feel very uncomfortable. Once the English exams were over, that uncertainty was totally removed and everything was easy going from there because I then pretty much had complete control over my performance from then onwards.

iStudent

HSC
I definitely feel like it's holiday mode :(
Oh actually, been feeling this way after trials.
To be fair though, I haven't had a proper holiday since year 11 (so my holiday mode is basically sit there and try to study mode) xD

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, after today, everything will be ez. English was nothing really, because I still had the worst subject to sit for, the dreaded Engineering Studies.

P.S. To current engineering students: drop the subject now, it's a waste of time, and fking dumb. To people who are considering it: don't even think about it.

Got 2 exams left yay!

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Lol, after today, everything will be ez. English was nothing really, because I still had the worst subject to sit for, the dreaded Engineering Studies.

P.S. To current engineering students: drop the subject now, it's a waste of time, and fking dumb. To people who are considering it: don't even think about it.

Got 2 exams left yay!
I've looked at some of the questions and we cover similar things in MMAN1300 but nothing that can't be learned quickly

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I've looked at some of the questions and we cover similar things in MMAN1300 but nothing that can't be learned quickly
If you're extremely confident that you're able to go on, good luck to you then. You have balls!

iStudent

HSC

Got 2 exams left yay!
just 2 exam left?!?!?!
I still have 5 T_T
Kill me pls

IR

HSC
I remember feeling the same way after my English exams when I did the HSC.

I don't quite know how to describe it, but I felt that all the burdens of the HSC were pretty much over after English. I think it's because English was one of those subjects for me where studying more for it didn't always guarantee a higher mark, unlike say Maths or the Sciences. So that uncertainty made me feel very uncomfortable. Once the English exams were over, that uncertainty was totally removed and everything was easy going from there because I then pretty much had complete control over my performance from then onwards.
Agreed. An easier way to say it is 'English is shit'. Although no body wants to hear the word 'English' in itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)