Leonidas (1 Viewer)

raicheal

HSC
Hey i am currently working on an assignment concerning the contribution, role and significance of Leonidas. I need to find primary and secondary sources to support these three main ideas particularly quotes from Herodotus.
If any one has any helpful sites or can point me in the right direction i would reall appreciate it
thanks
Rach

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
raicheal said:
Hey i am currently working on an assignment concerning the contribution, role and significance of Leonidas. I need to find primary and secondary sources to support these three main ideas particularly quotes from Herodotus.
If any one has any helpful sites or can point me in the right direction i would reall appreciate it
thanks
Rach
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/300

raicheal

HSC
darkwolfzx said:
whoa relax and say it a bit more finely

If you're doing an english assignment look in the english forum first, then post under the relevant module that you are working on.
it is not an english assignment......Leonidas is a spartan king...if it was english i would have asked the question within that forum wouldnt i ?

raicheal

HSC
i appreciate the replies thanks...althought most of it was concerning the movie 300 some of it was relatively helpful.
Thanks again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)