• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Lesbians n relationships (1 Viewer)

busybeesummers

HSC
hey sweetheart,
good luck! and purple fruit loop is right, you can't really give instructions.
Don't worry about not having any experience, sometimes that is way more fun. Plus if you ask her (whilst engaging in fun activities), "Does that feel good?" and other questions like that=big turn on.
Plus, make note of what feels good when she does you, that can be your inspiration.
And, hello?! Watch her reactions when you touch her, you'll know what to do!
Have fun!

oh, and to withoutaface? i do realise that you're very much allowed to project your opinion about your definition of sex, but obviously the ladies in this particular post don't want to hear what you have to say, so maybe just leave it and keep your male opinion of sex to yourself. I love the penetration act as much as anybody, but real lesbian sex? with the touching and the oral action is the thing that can really get your motor running. get real, penetration isn't all that great. Especially if the guy doesn't have the stamina or the equipment.
Plus girl sex is the best because we don't tire the same way guys do!

emmarose

HSC
ok so your worried about this first time ....
please remind me why you are worried , if a guy can find his way around us
im sure you will have no problems having lots of fun with your girl you cant really do much wrong .

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
A guy can pleasure you with his tongue/fingers for just as long as a woman can. Ergo, fallacious argument.

Redgoddess

HSC
I read somewhere that girls are more likely to get off on oral sex anyway? Meh, i dont think it sux to not have "real" sex because for a lot of lesbians the equipment required for "real" sex - i.e. - a dick - is not something we're interested in.
I kinda felt the same way about my ex... unluckily for me my mum broke us up before i got to get some experience. -_- oh well, hopefully my next g/f will be as understanding of my lack of experience as you guys seem to be.
good luck threadstarter - just remember, your first performance doesnt really matter that much - practice makes perfect ;)

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think this is the reason i could never be a lesbian.
i just love the cock too much, its true.

good luck with your first time thingy though!

busybeesummers

HSC
withoutaface said:
A guy can pleasure you with his tongue/fingers for just as long as a woman can. Ergo, fallacious argument.

Mate, you just keep telling yourself that.

j_a_m_e_s

Big Member
HSC
azzie said:
i think this is the reason i could never be a lesbian.
i just love the cock too much, its true.

good luck with your first time thingy though!
Now your my kind of women. For a moment i was worried all the BOS chicks were bra burning dykes.:mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)