Less than 100 days to go.. (1 Viewer)

T

timbk2

Thoughts? anyone stressing? anyone overly confident?

spare a thought for me.. i feel like i've been doing the damn hsc for the last 4 years.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
mehh i dont even think abt it anymore..
it gets sooo freaky e.g. omg this is the last term we'll be stepping into school grounds OR think this time next year we'll be in "blah"!

well..what can we say, after exams?
mmm.. drink up :p

HSC
most days im just like 'meh', i'll worry about it when it comes...on the rare occassion i do freak and get p.o cause everyone around me is studying and i should start

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
ynerrrrrrrrrrrr i duno if i can cope!!! 98 days is nothing. its double digits! 98 days out of your entire life... i have 98 days to do nothing but eat, sleep and study. can anyone possibly do it in 98 days?

Rory

HSC
I'm kind of numb rofl, not stressing but not really confident..just trying to get my shit done so I know I can actually sit for the hsc and what not and when it comes around I'll just study, do what I can and hope it's good enough. No use fucking with your head by stressing.

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
It's a mixed feeling for me. Currently my marks and ranks are way above my expectations and I thought that it would provide me with further motivation to study however in all honesty I really can't be bothered at the moment. You then see theres less than 100 days to go and part of you wishes that it would be 10 days, just so it can be all over. However another part says well you still have time to get a lot of study done, so you better start doing that. It's a mixed feeling for me. Currently my marks and ranks are way above my expectations and I thought that it would provide me with further motivation to study however in all honesty I really can't be bothered at the moment. You then see there’s less than 100 days to go and part of you wishes that it would be 10 days, just so it can be all over. However another part says well you still have time to get a lot of study done, so you better start getting right into that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)