Lessons and Tutoring (1 Viewer)

RJO1988

HSC
Hi all!! This Thread is a basically for those people who'd like to advertise their availability to give lessons/tutoring. Have fun!!

Last edited:

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Oooh, good thread. I know the policy is to place ads solely in the Tutoring section, but I think it's much more practical to have one here for music (being a special area of study and all).

I teach Piano, Composition & Musicology/Music Theory in the Greystanes area - $25 for the first half hour, then $15 per half hour therein.

araminta

HSC
Fantastic!
I'm a nineteen year old cellist and pianist, who teaches piano in the Blue Mountains.
I generally take younger students and beginners, and am able to teach Traditional and Suzuki methods.
Contact me for further details!
POA.

Steve0013

HSC
yeah i am a 16 year oldl guitarist and i teach guiutar and bass.
all styles (including classical)
$15 for half an hour
i live up in Tweed Heads.
contact me for more details

becibu

HSC
This is an interesting thread ... I just wanted to ask as far as private lessons go ... the AMEB or system of leveling works in the private lessons word ... in school there is the HSC music syllabus which is very different.

In the HSC private setting does it bridge this difference ... or is it bassically working towards HSC music only just in a private lesson ... what can a private teacher do to assist students in the Peliminary and HSC music course?

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys,

I teach Violin, Composition and Theory/Musicianship.

$30/half hour, $50/hour. Sutherland area.

Send me a private msg if you're interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)