Let's compare our ... MP3 Players (1 Viewer)

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
what mp3 player you got rite now?....will u recomend it for those who want to get a new one?

mine is iRiver H320 with 20 GB storage; Frequesncy Range: 20Hz-20KHz; Baterry: Lithium Polymer Battery; Supports: MP3, WMA, OGG, ASF; has voice recording, picture viewing and radio as well.

da best feature...da sound quality and ease of use

Last edited:

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Ive got an iPod and its a piece of shit. Not only would I not recommend it, but Id also recommend never buying an Apple product.

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
this thread is the nerd equivalent of comparing penis size

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
BreaKing said:
Something about the "Lets compare ..." part makes it seem that way.

"oboeman2002 better shut his mouth. MY E-PENIS IS BIGGER THAN HIS E-PENIS. I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. I GO TO THE GYM FOR 12 HOURS A DAY AND LIFT 1000LBS. I WILL PUNCH A WHOLE IN YOUR CHEST. I WILL TAKE MY 50FT COCK AND SMACK YOU OVER THE HEAD WITH IT. I WILL JIZZ ON YOUR FACE AS THE POWERFUL SPERM BLAST RIPS YOUR HEAD OFF. I WILL DESTROY YOU BECAUSE ME E-PENIS IS BIGGER."

From this thread.

Last edited:

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:

hahahahahaa......it was meant to sound like dat.........but it was actually created to knu other pple's opinion on which mp3 players are da best...:D

@j_davo24: LOL...........20 "GB"...:eek:

@Grobus: I was planning on buying an iPod....but the sales lady said pple had complaints about iPod.....so I changed my mind to iRiver

@SashatheMan: I think mine does too...but I'm not exactly sure...;)

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Hows the iRiver going?

I made the stupid mistake of buying the iPod without reading any reviews on the assumption that because they are so popular they must be good.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
so far...I luv it...it has excellent sound quality; it's good looking; and cost me $515...it was labled $599...but da sales lady sold it to me at $515

I haven't had any problems with it so far....and luv it's ease of use. with win xp...no software required....just plug and it works as a HD.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Its easy enough to do that with your iPod if you download different software for it.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
I've actually never seen an iPod...or wat actually it has to offer....what u didn't like about it?

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
The fact that I have now owned three faulty ones (I keep having to get them replaced).

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
my mp3 players is 9inches in length , and is throbbing with music

mine is short...:(...only 10.3 cm...but it goes back and forth 20000 times a sec...:D

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
i broke two mp3 players in 1 year =] i dropped one into a puddle at the beach and the other one got dropped onto concret =] i want an ipod.

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
my mini ipod died a few weeks ago. currently i rely on my shitbox of a CD player for music.

oh, on a sidenote, i think the creative muvo slim is pretty sexy. does anyone here own one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)