Lets hang out - What's to do? List (1 Viewer)

GinoIs

HSC
Alright, so my mates and I have been bored during our days off work and we've done everything that we can see as being fun.

Please ad to the list;

Bowling
Museum (saying this so I won't get wankers who'll say this)
Art Gallery (same as above)
Movies (pointless activity for catching up, lol)
Clubbing
Dinner (catch up etc.) not dates.
Sporting matches
Go Karting
Theme Parks
Paint Balling
Billiard Hall
Ice Skating
Sky Diving (abit expensive)
Shopping (for the females)
Poker @ Cafe
BBQ

Now it's your turn to ad to the list, I'm out of ideas lol. Some of the things we don't do - I just added them there so others won't steal it:cool:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
get a bunch of your friends together and go for a drive somewhere, it doesn't really matter where (and doesn't have to be a road trip either), the point is that if your friends are fun people you will have an awesome time. i remember last time i went to the beach with my friends, the drive home was more fun than the actual day.

sophie14491

HSC
halo... lol jokes. hmmm youve covered most things. except for getting on the passionpop lol

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Just meet up somewhere geographically convenient and wander round the local shops and stuff. Get a pizza, whatever.

happii

HSC
argyle, go to titanic in bankstown or just some leb resteraunt but its sooo good.

HSC
hmm just as long as u and ur mates are together who cares.... theres always random... u know catch a bus or train or plane somewhere none of u have ever been b4 or theres always just aimless driving always fun:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)