lets have a bitch about the exam! (1 Viewer)

dieselboi

omg how hard was that exam??

tell me about it..... as soon as i reached Q8 i was just like omg what language is this??
and then Q 9 AND 10 horrible

oh well, what do i have to look forward to besides a reduced uai due to the complexity of this one exam (me having only 10 units so it will count)------

-->Queer eye for the straight guy<---
YOU GO GIRLS! :p

if you want to have a bitch do so here

ciao x

ps. was anyone craving for a smoke once they read Q9 about the fish and energy??? lol coz i was majorly! :chainsaw:

leeraff

HSC
that exam pissed me off, y the f*** did they give us that piece of shit!!

swisstruffles

HSC
oh im relieved; i thought i was the only one who thought i was screwed...seeing as i did almost 20 past papers in total i am pretty pissed off at myself! esp. the last few Q's- 0 marks for me! dammit...and being me, it took me ages just to get that 1 mark in the first part of the fish Q lol~

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by dieselboi
as soon as i reached Q8 i was just like omg what language is this??
i like that!

it was very hard

dieselboi

yay please post replys

Hey ppls

what is everyone doing???
i thought this bitch session was really gonna go off but it doesnt seem to be pumping at all!!!!
come on!!!

yay yay yay

diesel rocks

nifty03

HSC
It is such a good feeling that i find out i'm not the only one who found it hard.
anyways, keep bitching~

spark

Well all my troubles began on question 5 with the block question with an inflamed throat and very sore eyes, I realised I had misread the question and approached it wrong after the third attempt.

And then... plane geometry. I was totally giving up and even evaluating the limiting sum and then the particle question.

The fish can go drown and I spent 10 minutes for A MARK for 1o b). Fuck.. I hate myself. Go to hell maths.. I'll never see you ever again.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man i did like 15 past hsc past papers in 3 days, and this yrs hsc was shit hard mate - bloody hell!

but yeah - no more maths for me for another 6 months! MauHUAhauh (thats if i make it into uni of course...)

chip

HSC
yeh i have to say i studied harder for maths than my other tests and that was so hard thats crazy

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Originally posted by dieselboi

ps. was anyone craving for a smoke once they read Q9 about the fish and energy??? lol coz i was majorly! :chainsaw: [/B]
omg i need a smoke in the first question i had no idea WTF to do....
hey what was the answer for Q1f,cause thats the only makrs or marks i could b getting!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Re: Re: lets have a bitch about the exam!

Originally posted by Reshie
omg i need a smoke in the first question i had no idea WTF to do....
hey what was the answer for Q1f,cause thats the only makrs or marks i could b getting!
I am preity sure it is just:

x-3 = -7 or x-3 = 7

so x = -4 or x = 10

:).

Inhuman

HSC
Bitch bitch bitch.
I really hated that exam, esp as I was counting on it for my units... I only do 11 so even if I do better in 3U and Physics (doubt it) it will still half count towards my UAI.

bec_powell

the worst thing was that none of us were prepared for those questions, i know i had never attemped half those questions before

bec_powell

the worst thing was that none of us were prepared for those questions, i know i had never attemped half those questions before they were just toooooooo hard

manta

I heard on the radio this morning that all maths teachers have said this years paper was the hardest yet! How much does that suck???!!!!
Does that mean everyone will go shit and scaling wont be quite as nice????
As for the fish.. I agree with spark that the friggin fish can go drown!!
And what was up with Question 10? I think I will get 1 maybe 2 for the whole question...
:uhhuh:

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by chip
yeh i have to say i studied harder for maths than my other tests and that was so hard thats crazy
hohoho same happened to me. for the trials i studied 24/7 for maths and got 50%. i understood its not worth it (from experience) and for hsc exam i didnt do maths at all or may be 4-5 past papers, insteard i studied for my other subjects.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Re: Re: Re: lets have a bitch about the exam!

Originally posted by Merethrond
I am preity sure it is just:

x-3 = -7 or x-3 = 7

so x = -4 or x = 10

:).
omg i got only one mark then.....ahhhhhhh

i got x=10 or x=4

FUCK ME DEAD

team55

I dont wanna ginx myself by guessing a mark but i dont think i did quite as bad as most?

I did the same - breezed through to question 7 then was like wat the fuck! the fish thing was simply a bullshit fucked up question but im preety sure 90% of the state would get it wrong.

I got the repayments question in number 10 but WHAT the fuck was BOS thinking???? i mean i wrote 2 pages to get it right and it was worth 7 marks. i wrote half a page for question one and i think i got like 12/12.

So i think in the end everyone will scale well. BUT i think BOS needs to understand that the 2u is for 2u and not for 3u who can ace it.

final note. FUCK you BOS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)