• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lets have a drunken orgy (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
What are you guys doing on the weekend?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
They were talking about that on the radio this morning, what is it?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
They were talking about that on the radio this morning, what is it?
well, i'm going in a huge organised group so there'll be a busload of us and everything's prearranged etc. so i don't know what individuals do, but it's a big tour of the wineries and shit :D i don't really give a shit about wineries, or distinguishing between wines..i just want to eat and get drunk!

The_highwayman said:
i don't drink, but i'm up for the orgy :p
whaaat? why not?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
well, i'm going in a huge organised group so there'll be a busload of us and everything's prearranged etc. so i don't know what individuals do, but it's a big tour of the wineries and shit :D i don't really give a shit about wineries, or distinguishing between wines..i just want to eat and get drunk!
How do you get invited into these groups?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
i'm awesome :p
nah i dunno..it was actually through emily haha..which then went through her friend, who i'm friends with, and boom, going! :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Gay, you got more off her than me.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
... let's not go there Emily.

The more serious question here is when will you invite me to something cool like that?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
going with the whole 'yeh, my mum's in a band' thing, i'm gonna choose false
I want a confirmation though, because I keep thinking of all these jokes but I'm not sure if I should say them in case he wants to blow me up.

em_516 said:
ooh, james, if you're actually interested in the whole wine thing, turns out the LLL happens in balmoral too > http://www.lovedalelonglunch.com.au/balmoral.html not till nov though
Sound fun but too far away plus you're not there so it loses novelty.

On topic: Theres this guy sitting a couple of computers away who's asleep. Every time he snores I start giggling and I have this stupid grin on my face.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
novelty? :( and who says i'm not going? i don't even know yet..nov is too far away to plan yet

is the guy drooling?
i had to rofl today, as the bus went through john hunter, i saw two women walking across the grass, one wearing black suit pants and a red suit jacket and the other wearing a red suit skirt and a black suit jacket..har..they looked like they were sharing clothes

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
novelty? :( and who says i'm not going? i don't even know yet..nov is too far away to plan yet
Man, it'd be pretty pro if it was on my birthday! (even though my birthday is on a tuesday)

em_516 said:
is the guy drooling?
Nah he's kinda slumped on the chair with his head cocked back. If he drools, it will go down the back of his throat which will result in lots of lulz.

em_516 said:
i had to rofl today, as the bus went through john hunter, i saw two women walking across the grass, one wearing black suit pants and a red suit jacket and the other wearing a red suit skirt and a black suit jacket..har..they looked like they were sharing clothes
You should have given them fashion advice like a catty fag.

Also lol at catching the bus :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)