• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lets have a drunken orgy (1 Viewer)

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
My weekend will consist of me driving to Canberra to look after three crazy children and get paid shithouse money for it because they are related...

And somewhere in there write a 2000 word social work essay

em_516

bludging..
HSC
jumb said:
Also lol at catching the bus :p
better that than getting picked up by a family friend who was passing by and having to maintain convo all the way to uni :(

i just bought a beret, for the hat theme *dies* who makes a theme HATS?! losers who go to winery things, that's who! i hope people take this whole wine-tasting thing seriously so i can laugh at them :D

em_516

bludging..
HSC
seriously? is that really why? i get a bit like that with coffee, but it was more that i couldn't stand the taste when i tried it, and then i figured no point forcing it if i don't like the taste and it's not fantastic for you etc.

i know this guy who won't drink alcohol because he thinks it makes everyone stupid and it's bad rah rah rah..but he's also an asshole so his opinions are invalid

oh and church wine is gross..i think it's either port, or port mixed with water..either way, yuck..i don't do red wine in general but BARF at port..they should make it champagne :D

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
em_516 said:
better that than getting picked up by a family friend who was passing by and having to maintain convo all the way to uni :(
Oh god yes I hate that.

em_516 said:
i just bought a beret, for the hat theme *dies* who makes a theme HATS?! losers who go to winery things, that's who! i hope people take this whole wine-tasting thing seriously so i can laugh at them :D
Maybe you were supposed to dress up as a giant hat?

The_highwayman said:
i don't know enough about islam in order to carry off this charade.

so no. Catholic through and through.

One true Church and all that jazz.
Ah good, I was going to say that if you were muslim you were probably serious about raping Emily :D

The_highwayman said:
nah. just figured that i went without for 18 years. saw no benefit in starting.

EDIT: i've never had the sacramental wine either.
I don't believe that. I'm sure there's lots of things in the world that you haven't tried, so by your logic you refuse to try any of them?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
jumb said:
I don't believe that. I'm sure there's lots of things in the world that you haven't tried, so by your logic you refuse to try any of them?
Ahhh, but you've missed the key point: I see no benefit is trying alcohol.

Granted there are lots of things in life i havent tried. This is not to say i wont ever try them. If i see a benefit is doing so, then i will try them, if not then i won't.

Like drugs, i won't try, but travelling to europe i would like to try.

Legham

HSC
You see no benefit in having super super super fun nights? :/

em_516

bludging..
HSC
The_highwayman said:
ahh, i like your last sentence :D
but i think there's a benefit in alcohol..but then, you might be a totally social guy who doesn't need alcohol to tolerate town :( i do like the taste though, you don't get similar tastes from any cordials or whatever (unless you're drinking lolly water)..g&t and wine are freaking awesome..they make you feel light and tingly and yeh, yummmm

edit: didn't know other people not from newie read this haha

Legham

HSC
You don't have to drink so much that you forget parts of the night for it to be funner :p But, anyways.. at least you'd save heaps of money!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
haha, good point :p

i remember my nights too :S but i think i'll just look at this as 'more alcohol for me'..seriously, good on you for tolerating town and drunken idiots (like me! :D)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The_highwayman said:
Ahhh, but you've missed the key point: I see no benefit is trying alcohol.

Granted there are lots of things in life i havent tried. This is not to say i wont ever try them. If i see a benefit is doing so, then i will try them, if not then i won't.

Ah yes, so even though you've never been to europe you think it will be a benefit in going? Some forms of ignorance ARE better than others! Well done sir.

The_highwayman said:
i have super fun nights. i remember them too.
NOW we're getting to it. No matter who you are, no matter where you come from, if you refuse to try something, it's always cause of some fear. You're thinking you will get drunk and embarass yourself but not remember it?

That's pretty dumb. Alcohol affects people differently, and if you're sensible nothing bad will happen. I've NEVER had a night where I've forgotten something, and I've had a fair bit of booze in my time.

It's amazing how you just decimated my opinion of you :(

em_516 said:
edit: didn't know other people not from newie read this haha
The_highwayman said:
And em: i think with a thread title like this one, we sorta have to expect a few imposters.
That's exactly why I named it like that :p I originally had it as "let's meet up and have a drunken orgy" but it cut off the last few words on the main page so I had to edit it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)