Let's regulate relationship (1 Viewer)

jennyfromdabloc

coked up sociopath
HSC
Every year millions of Australians are hurt by bad relationships. Not only is it bad for people's wellbeing, it costs us billions of hours of lost productivity and causes the spread of deadly diseases.

The government should issue sex licences for people who have been checked for STDs. People with sex licences may practice sex in a government sanctioned relationship for up to 6 months.

I'm all for freedom, but there are some areas where the government has a COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE. This is simple economics. Clearly, due to the large asymmetry of information, the government it best placed to pair people with appropriate partners. By only allowing licenced people to have sex with partners chosen by the state we would reduce STD's and increase general happiness, and reduce wasted time on bad relationships.

This is EVIDENCE BASED POLICY and would be based on science.

Of course, there will always be a few whack job libertarians who believe they know better than our nation's top scientists and relationship experts. These heartless criminals are free to opt out of the system they despise so much and move to Somalia or some other shinning example of their murderous, lunatic ideology.

I propose a new department called the Ministry of Love be created immediately to help Australians form better relationships.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
Every year millions of Australians are hurt by bad relationships. Not only is it bad for people's wellbeing, it costs us billions of hours of lost productivity and causes the spread of deadly diseases.

The government should issue sex licences for people who have been checked for STDs. People with sex licences may practice sex in a government sanctioned relationship for up to 6 months.

I'm all for freedom, but there are some areas where the government has a COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE. This is simple economics. Clearly, due to the large asymmetry of information, the government it best placed to pair people with appropriate partners. By only allowing licenced people to have sex with partners chosen by the state we would reduce STD's and increase general happiness, and reduce wasted time on bad relationships.

This is EVIDENCE BASED POLICY and would be based on science.

Of course, there will always be a few whack job libertarians who believe they know better than our nation's top scientists and relationship experts. These heartless criminals are free to opt out of the system they despise so much and move to Somalia or some other shinning example of their murderous, lunatic ideology.

I propose a new department called the Ministry of Love be created immediately to help Australians form better relationships.
lol

terminator69

HSC
Day 1. Get checked and issued a sex license.
Day 2. Try your best to get infected with many many STIs.
Next six months. Spend your time infecting other legit license holders with STIs so they can spread it and spread it and spread it for up to 6 months each until everyone is infected and we all die.

I wish I could form relationships, let alone better relationships.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
I'd only support it if I'm guaranteed a position at the Ministry of Love.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
How about if we just tattooed the genitals of HIV carriers?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
nah we should just put them in concentration camps, save us some money

terminator69

HSC
nah we should just put them in concentration camps, save us some money
Save money by financing the purchase of land, fencing and housing infrastructure, food, medical supplies, permanent employment of human supervision.. etc.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
purchase of land? what land? the government owns everything, and who said anything about interning them permanently? just put them in the gas chambers and ???

terminator69

HSC
purchase of land? what land? the government owns everything, and who said anything about interning them permanently? just put them in the gas chambers and ???
The government owns everything?wat? And you didn't say anything about your concentration camps killing people with HIV lol. Think about gas prices too.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
who owns the military and the secret police? that's right, the government. we own the guns and the muscle, anything we want, we take, what are you going to do about it?

terminator69

HSC
who owns the military and the secret police? that's right, the government. we own the guns and the muscle, anything we want, we take, what are you going to do about it?
And you think that is the way the government is run right now? Or do you also want to drastically modify the government's role to give them excessive power?

arcticdbk

HSC
N/A
Regulate relationships.

l

o

l

Since when were bad relationships directly linked with STDs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)