Letter from UWS (1 Viewer)

HSC
Today I got a letter from UWS thanking me for choosing the Bachelor of Business (International Business)/Bachelor of Arts as one of my preferences for uni next year and I was wondering...is this normal? Should I expect to get letters like this from other uni's as well? And why exactly this letter, lol is it a sign that hardly anyone has signed for this course and I'll get in if I want it? Lol. Seems like too much to hope for but anyway, did everyone here get this letter?

ane_st

HSC
Ditto, i got one as well... Don't worry i was thinking the same thing you were *confused*

Oh my course was bachelor of community welfare by the way :)

kerfuffle

HSC
Yeah, got one for choosing Bachelor of Arts. Then the letter waffles on about how you could do teaching, if you choose the right subjects. O.O I already put their secondary teaching course down as one of my preferences; there was no need to tell me that. ;)
Other universities (Sydney, and UNSW if you put it as your first choice) sent good luck e-mails. UNSW's one was addressed to 'Prospective Sudent'.

Last edited:

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
your not special, everyone gets them from whatever uni they apply to.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hi diane :wave:
how study going?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
aww good work
not long to do, so keep it at
you can do it!
right now bloody assignmenting....have to fnish a report due next week so i can have some time studying for bio :(

Datto120

HSC
I got one too but my first prefernce is a uow course then as 2nd and backup i have 6 uws courses just spoke about my second prefernce one!

Datto120

HSC
I got one from uws but uws is my second prefernce. Didnt get anything from uow which is my first??

I think now is teh time too they send you letters if there wasnt enough numbers for your course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)