'Letters to Alice' and 'Pride and Prejudice' (1 Viewer)

khaleesi08

HSC
I have to compose an essay in response to the question:

An exploration of intertexual connections reveals the relationship between context and key values. Discuss this view with detailed reference to the extracts below and your pair of prescribed texts.

“You were disgusted with the women who were always speaking and looking, and thinking for your approbation alone. I rouse and interested you, because I was so unlike them.” (Pride and Prejudice)

“ It takes great courage and persistence to swim against the stream of communal ideas.” (Letters to Alice of First Reading Jane Austen)

Does anyone have any ideas for how I should do this? Themes,connections- anything will help! :confused2:

MrSir

HSC
N/A
I have to compose an essay in response to the question:

An exploration of intertexual connections reveals the relationship between context and key values. Discuss this view with detailed reference to the extracts below and your pair of prescribed texts.

“You were disgusted with the women who were always speaking and looking, and thinking for your approbation alone. I rouse and interested you, because I was so unlike them.” (Pride and Prejudice)

“ It takes great courage and persistence to swim against the stream of communal ideas.” (Letters to Alice of First Reading Jane Austen)

Does anyone have any ideas for how I should do this? Themes,connections- anything will help! :confused2:

See your private mail . I can help u with some of my teaching resources if that helps you . I have explained in the message

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)