• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

lezbians (1 Viewer)

what do you think of lezbians

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
X

xeuyrawp

D_A said:
1. Very good piece of satire.

2. Hope you're not being serious.

3. Are you serious?
Hhahhahahaha, that is almost as good as 'who are you and why'.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
D_A said:
1. Very good piece of satire.

2. Hope you're not being serious.

3. Are you serious?

But anyhow, I think some people find lesbians hot/great/yes please/etc because its not as common as straight relationships...and yea, for some people (note above poster) seem to think its forbidden, which makes the thought even more enticing due to its uh, forbidden nature! Yeah.
kangaroo is a christian fundamentalist. and he says that the bible can't be interpreted in different ways. it is written by the hand of God. But when i show him contradictory passages, all of a sudden he says that man makes mistakes, and those parts have different interpretations.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kangaroo said:
Definately not, our Lord Jesus has given messages to his chosen years these past few years. Most of them warnings of the chastisements awaiting those who dosobey God and continue with this immoral sin, both here on Earth and after they die. This is far from a joke, Satan will make you believe homosexuality is acceptable. Jesus has told us that the heavenly father is just , and cannot accept this huge sin as it goes against how he created man and woman. I'm only trying to save souls from eternal damnation, you have to pray to Jesus now. Now is the time, before it's too late.
Kangaroo, did you know that with lesbianism: nowhere in the the Torah ["Old" Testament] is there a prohibition of lesbianism, or even mention of it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kangaroo said:
I have never said that man/authors of the bible have made any mistakes. You think just because I love the Saviour, I will be able to answer all your questions of life, which is only foolish.
but does the bible not show that man is fallible. so interpretations are always correct? you're a bigger tool than imagined.

X

xeuyrawp

kangaroo said:
But what does the new testament say, 1time4thepple??...
As far as I know, Jesus never said anything directly about it.

Not only that, he teaches you to be tolerant and to accept other people.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kangaroo said:
But what does the new testament say, 1time4thepple??...
I've said it before and i'll say it again, do a search, read God's messages lots of them are in the past year, warning of mankind's sins of every kind. You'll find ones where he's explaining that man should never be with man, and woman with woman. If he condemned male homosexuality, now why would he allow female homosexuality?
don't you think that the first book written by the hands of God through other people would be more correct?

X

xeuyrawp

kangaroo said:
I am loving of everyone, that is why I said we need to offer compassion and help to homosexuals and not cast them out. PwarYuex, you MUST change your ways. From what I know, your a practicisng homosexual. This is more than extremely dangerous, please offer you life to Jesus and make God no.1 in you life
HAHAHHAHAH.

Omg, I can't stop laughing. My mum just came down to see if everything's alright.

Man, that's funny.

and you WILL be set free
The Force shall set me free.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kangaroo said:
Man with man is the same as woman with woman,according to Jesus and every word about homosexuality written in the bible.
I am loving of everyone, that is why I said we need to offer compassion and help to homosexuals and not cast them out. PwarYuex, you MUST change your ways. From what I know, your a practicisng homosexual. This is more than extremely dangerous, please offer you life to Jesus and make God no.1 in you life and you WILL be set free
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHHHAHIOEHIOWHIHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
A
HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHAHHHAHIOEHIOWHIHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
A
HAAHHAHAHHAHAHAH
Hhaha, I'm glad you found that as funny as I did.

I think I'm crying it's so funny.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i've sigged it. that was too fucking funny. i only wish it was a joke account.
let's not cast them out. instead let's isolate them from society and say they're not welcome in our churches until they change their ways.

X

xeuyrawp

1Time4thePpl said:
i've sigged it. that was too fucking funny. i only wish it was a joke account.
let's not cast them out. instead let's isolate them from society and say they're not welcome in our churches until they change their ways.
I was about to sig him, but I sigged townie once already tonight.

Man that's some funny shit.

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
kangaroo said:
I'm only trying to save souls from eternal damnation
Quoted for irony.

And I still don't believe you're serious.

Actually if you are serioussss, whats your view on this-

What about those people who have never come in contact with other...Christians, and they would obviously never have this notion of god, so by your reasoning you're saying that they get an auto 1-way ticket to Hell?

Abit absurd, wouldn't you agree, Kangaroo?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
D_A said:
Quoted for irony.

And I still don't believe you're serious.

Actually if you are serioussss, whats your view on this-

What about those people who have never come in contact with other...Christians, and they would obviously never have this notion of god, so by your reasoning you're saying that they get an auto 1-way ticket to Hell?

Abit absurd, wouldn't you agree, Kangaroo?
he answered this before. "The world works in mysterious ways"

why did ppl in the bible have gay secks?

Homosexuality is forbidden; its punishment is to be "cut
off" or killed (Lev 18:22, 20:13, Deut 23:17, 1 Cor 6:9).
Permitting homosexuality is a worse sin than permitting rape of a
woman (Gen 19:1-8, Judg 19:22-29).
"Effeminate" men cannot be saved (1 Cor 6:9).
David loved Jonathan: "very pleasant hast thou been unto me; thy
love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women" (2 Sam
1:26, 1 Sam 20:3, 11, 17, 23, 26, 30, 41-42). Jonathan
gives David all his clothes (1 Sam 18:1-4).

D_A

captain obvious.
HSC
kangaroo said:
It is up to the heavenly Father to decide their fate
Exactly.

So who are you to tell me not to have more buttseks? The Father decides my fate dude, not you.

X

xeuyrawp

kangaroo said:
It is up to the heavenly Father to decide their fate, for we don't know how he judges, but we know he judges based on unrepented sin and our love for his son. God is great, he will decide on what happens, beacuse without him we are nothing
vote in my poll

X

xeuyrawp

D_A said:
So who are you to tell me not to have more buttseks? The Father decides my fate dude, not you.
Ohh, the predetermination paradox. Nice dude. :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
kangaroo said:
please your are doing more damge than you could possible imagine, great chastisement awaits you if you continue this path. I don't understand why you would go out of your way to disobey God's laws. I'm sure you abide by government laws, do you think man's laws are greater than the Lord's?. Please, I can't keep repeating the same, please repent you don't have that much of time.
you fucking piece of worthless shit. stop fucking telling him how the fuck to live his life. you have absolutely no right to do so. nor does he have the right to tell you to live your life differently. fuck off and stop trying to save souls. stop fucking contradicting yourself. and don't fucking say that satan made me write this. if he wants to be gay let him be fucking gay. you have absolutely no right to change this. people are often born gay and this is evident through genetics. fuck you and i hope you fucking shut up

*smiley_eyes*

HSC
1Time4thePpl said:
Permitting homosexuality is a worse sin than permitting rape of a woman (Gen 19:1-8, Judg 19:22-29).
who permits a rape anyway to woman or man? the bible says some seriously fucked up things.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)