LF Advanced English Tutor [South-Western Suburbs] TY <3 (1 Viewer)

SudhiTheBoat

HSC
Hey everyone, hope you're all having a beautiful day <3

First off, thanks in advance [pun intended hehe] for taking your time to read my post.

Basically i'm looking for an Advanced English tutor [again]. I've got my own transport so i'm happy to travel to your home, library, (wherever you wish). I've got the attention span of a gold-fish so I probably can't keep learning new content for more than 1-1.5 hours.

My aim is to be as productive as possible in the lesson, and focus on ways to improve my writing. Also, please don't message me if you're the kind of person who leaves the second the hour hand clicks - I hope you have an actual passion to teach/meet new people/make friends. It would also be nice if I could email essays once every few weeks for feedback.

My budget is around $20-$25p/h. I know this isn't amazingly high, but i'm not looking for the top of the line tutor - but rather someone who can get me on the right track in English. I'm also willing to travel to your home if you're around my area. (Prestons/Liverpool-ish)

If you could PM me through the forums with a little information about yourself (no need for an essay, that's my job) I promise I'll respond to all your messages regardless of my decision. If you find it more convenient for any reason to message me via phone, ask for my number via PM.

Thanks a bunch. Hope to hear from you guys soon!
-Sud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)