LF uni students with Android devices (1 Viewer)

incomparable

Premium Member
HSC
Hey guys,

I created an android app specifically for aussie uni students, and I am just looking for students to help beta test it. Been working on this for last few months to compete in google’s student app challenge and to help me out when I’m at uni.

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/YZqyi

The main features:
  • Academic dates (uni specific)
  • Class timetables
  • Grade tracking (GPA/WAM, max and min achievable scores)
  • Assessment tracking
  • Reddit and Ozbargain feeds
  • Themes (uni specific)

Currently the app supports 15 Australian universities,with a few of them I’ve created an online database of all the subject and assignment details etc. so you can just search for the subject name and everything else is covered.

App link: https://goo.gl/N2bNiv

Any feedback or requests feel free to contact me.

Last edited:

nolimits

HSC
N/A
Nice app! Will definitely use test it next semester as the current semester is coming to an end. Might I suggest some form of integration to find out when a friend is free while at uni.

incomparable

Premium Member
HSC
Great suggestion! I was actually thinking of that idea last week, but now ill definitely implement that next, knowing that there is some interest in it.

incomparable

Premium Member
HSC
Plz implement moodle and echo360
Might add that a long the road and definitely after the app is released as the deadline of the competition is in 3 weeks.

But watch out for the friend's integration features in the next week or two, where you can view their current status and check when they are free.

Still undecided if I should include the ability to share subject grades as well.

turntaker

HSC
Might add that a long the road and definitely after the app is released as the deadline of the competition is in 3 weeks.

But watch out for the friend's integration features in the next week or two, where you can view their current status and check when they are free.

Still undecided if I should include the ability to share subject grades as well.
what IDE did you use?

incomparable

Premium Member
HSC
Android Studio (IntelliJ). I think that's what everyone uses now since Eclipse is not being supported anymore.

pomsky

HSC
Looks good! Colour scheme/ progress bar reminds me of 'My Study Life' (which I'm currently using and not doing a good job keeping track of haha).

Maybe a future expansion could be allowing the program to sync across various devices? (i.e laptops :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)