LG KG800 (chocolate phone) (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i'm thinking of getting this phone, but i'm not sure whether i should get this one or the samsung D600 which is a bit older but known to be pretty decent.
i'd read some reviews and i don't remember where i read this but apparently the KG800 doesn't have key backlighting? if this is the case, i definitely wouldn't get it!
So does anybody have this phone to confirm it? I actually hope i misread the review because i quite like the phone!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah it has a backlight for the keys, but its white, not red like the black touch keys part

JhK89

HSC
if u realli want there is a white ver. coming out soon also a pink one but i dun like the pink...~~ its just too... pink..? i prefer the black or the white looks so sexy~ ;)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i prefer the black one. very sleek... despite the fact that it'll get all fingerprinty not long after it comes outta the box

RTTTYTR

HSC
If your looking at getting the LG Chocolate KG800, you may want to look at the Virgin Phone on us plan

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i've had the phone for a couple of weeks now. gotta say... the battery life is terrible. it lasts me about 2 days before i'd have to charge it again.. not to mention i don't even make thaaat many calls

RTTTYTR

HSC
mushroom_head said:
i've had the phone for a couple of weeks now. gotta say... the battery life is terrible. it lasts me about 2 days before i'd have to charge it again.. not to mention i don't even make thaaat many calls
Thats about normal these days, My Samsung D500 last 2-3 days basically no phone calls (well a few but quite short)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
yeah, initially i thought it was because i kept playing with the mp3 player which killed the battery..but apparently not... =(

there seems to be more cons than pros for this phone:
-no caller id
-can't select message tone
-very soft message tone
-keypad hard to press
-looks kinda greasy once you put your finger on it

oh well...

RTTTYTR

HSC
mushroom_head said:
yeah, initially i thought it was because i kept playing with the mp3 player which killed the battery..but apparently not... =(

there seems to be more cons than pros for this phone:
-no caller id
-can't select message tone
-very soft message tone
-keypad hard to press
-looks kinda greasy once you put your finger on it

oh well...
Did you research the phone before buying? Next time you buy a phone, I have found a really good site for this type of thing, called whirlpool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)