LG KS360 = Death trap? (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Okay. The saga continues.

I must warn that this message will not be as light hearted as the previous.

Yeah. I'm currently selling it for $160-$170. It works fine now, I just can't stand the sight of it anymore lol. The $170 will allow me to buy a new phone.

I can't get a refund on the phone as it's been a couple of months, and it's been in the shop so many times.
Scratch that.

I have submitted this phone six... SIX... (6)... Times now. Most of the serious faults have been fixed, but since then it came back with a part loose inside the casing and texting problems where it would randomly jump back and up characters and add blank lines.

The loose, rattling part was just bad workmanship!

Since I received it back, I have sent it away again twice for the EXACT SAME texting problem as mentioned above. Twice I have stood in-store, tested the phone and twice I have submitted it straight away.

This is just wrong!

I have contacted Fonebiz who apparently do all the repairs for AllPhones on behalf of LG, and they say they only have two or three (can't even give me an exact number) records of the phone being repaired.

I have also contacted LG, who, guess what?

PRETEND THAT FONEBIZ DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LG expects me to pay a $30 postage fee to send the phone to Melbourne to be repaired by their "official" team.

WHAT THE FUCK IS FUCK GOING THE FUCKITY FUCKING FUCK ON!!!!???

If the phone wasn't repaired by LG's "official" repair team, THEN WHY ARE THEY ACCEPTING IT UNDER WARRANTY!?

Contacted the department of consumer affairs and the department of fair trading.
Hopefully they can stick their large metallic rod far up LG's ass.

One thing I can say though, is that AllPhones rule!

They have been on my side since day one, and now they greet me like a friend. They have even offered to keep the phone at the store to see what they can do about negotiations with LG on my behalf.

If I had of bought this infernal (PEICE OF SHIT!!!!!!!) phone from Optus or any exclusive provider, I guarantee that I would have been fobbed off with the old:
"It's in LG's hands, not ours. We don't have any legal responsibility to help you. Therefore we will not. There's the door, have a nice life :D :D :D :D"

Moral of this story:

1) Dear god, for no reason, under any circumstances, never, EVER, buy an LG mobile product.

2) Buy your phones from Allphones. They are privately owned and care for their customers.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Have you gutted and tried fixing it yourself?

I do it will all my hardware now, i just fixed my GF's Guitar for Guitar Hero.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Void warranty if I do that. And I'm not letting this go lol.

Rather get this fixed for free and done properly by a professional...

Or better yet, replace the phone.

Rose-xx

HSC
Worst.Phone.Ever.

I had it for 6 months and couldnt deal with it any longer!!!!!!

It turned off when it wanted to, you know I'll just be in the middle of sending a text and boom it turns off...yeah thats alright just dont save the message or anything :mad:

It froze constantly. When I was texting it just decided to skip letters or jumble them all up. It frooze whilst typing, espeically if a new message was trying to come through. When you slide it, it also froze and wouldnt turn around.

If I was trying to call someone, say a friend, I could dial the number and the call would come through their end but it would be complete silence my end, no ring tone nothing. Therefore it was useless for calls because I couldnt hear if the other person had picked up!!

It also wouldnt unlock when I wanted it to! So annoying

Because it was under warranty, I did have the choice of sending it away but I really didnt want to be without a phone for 2 weeks and I had a feeling even if I did send it away it would probably still come back broken. Dumb fuckers.

I got rid of that phone [yesterday infact] and got a Blackberry Pearl. Can safely say its the best decision I ever made...now I just cant keep off it hahaha.

In short....DONT BUY THIS PHONE....unless you hate making calls and have a hell of alot of paitence.

Rose-xx

HSC
Worst.Phone.Ever.

I had it for 6 months and couldnt deal with it any longer!!!!!!

It turned off when it wanted to, you know I'll just be in the middle of sending a text and boom it turns off...yeah thats alright just dont save the message or anything :mad:

It froze constantly. When I was texting it just decided to skip letters or jumble them all up. It frooze whilst typing, espeically if a new message was trying to come through. When you slide it, it also froze and wouldnt turn around.

If I was trying to call someone, say a friend, I could dial the number and the call would come through their end but it would be complete silence my end, no ring tone nothing. Therefore it was useless for calls because I couldnt hear if the other person had picked up!!

It also wouldnt unlock when I wanted it to! So annoying

Because it was under warranty, I did have the choice of sending it away but I really didnt want to be without a phone for 2 weeks and I had a feeling even if I did send it away it would probably still come back broken. Dumb fuckers.

I got rid of that phone [yesterday infact] and got a Blackberry Pearl. Can safely say its the best decision I ever made...now I just cant keep off it hahaha.

In short....DONT BUY THIS PHONE....unless you hate making calls and have a hell of alot of paitence.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
mine would turn itself off.. so it was sent away..

now it freezes.. you try to space and it deletes words..

its a piece of shit.. when i have enough money for a new one im gonna throw this one into lake bg

you could say all lg products experience an "lg syndrome" after a while...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)