Liberal/Labor: Whats The MAJOR difference? (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Give it up, Berry. You aren't convincing anyone reading through this thread, let those that also dispute the justifications given prior to (and throughout) the latest Iraqi war.

berry580

HSC
Generator said:
Give it up, Berry. You aren't convincing anyone reading through this thread, let those that also dispute the justifications given prior to (and throughout) the latest Iraqi war.
Yeah, I'm wasting my time.

Should anyone want a reply from me in this topic, just look at my sig and pick the one you like. ;)

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Berry said:
Whether a certain group "owns" a land or not, it has always been defined by the whitemen. So what makes you think it'll prevent them from defining something which is in favor of them?
What gives them the right to define something and not the black people?
What about Africa, divided up into various dominions by Africans, most notably in what is now Zaire and Swasiland. How about India? A highly sophisticated system of ownership and rule. Under various princes and Raj's. China? The uniting of China under a single dynasty and the building a huge fucking wall. Sound like defined property to anyone?

Ownership has been in existence since their were more than one person living in one place, eg this is my club that is your spear etc etc.

Reports are widespread = fact. Have you ever heard the saying the plural of anecdote is not fact.... If we were to follow your line of reasoning then equally validly there is no torture and evrryone is much happier, entirely logical given how widepsread the reporting of this was especially in the early days of the operation.

Oh great all powerful and wise Berry, what is it that defines internationally competitive? Please educate us backward creatures? Could international competitiveness be seen by CAD/Balance of payments of a country operating without protection? Would exports be a good measure? Could it be tough microeconomic reform that resulted in structural unemployment?

Omg Berry you're so smart you have the intellectual equivalent of hot pants on right now you understood the special theory of relativity at 10. Einstein grappeled with it for years. That means your IQ must be in the two-hundreds (which is evident in all your posts). How long was it before you taught yourself calculus based entirely on a 14second advertisement for pump-rockets?

Berry said:
But as long as it's been proven that the defendant is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt, then it has been effectively "proven".
So now you contradict yourself? Just before proof was widespread reports now it is conviction in a court of law what next? you might suggest that proof has a link to evidence. Given your new expanded definition of proof you're talking out of you arse as nobody has been convicted in regards to G. Bay.

heybraham

HSC
i'm gonna make this really simple.

Liberal: Howard is an asshole.

Labor: (this space is meant to be blank)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Howard is basically a politican doing what he needs to do. You may hate him but anyone that takes his place may piss you off just as much...and do a shittier job as PM along the way.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
biggles04 said:
Where is the uneducated person that started this topic?

Two completely different parties, two completely different views, two wings of politics. Grow up and learn something.
Oh bullshit. Most of the oppositions' views are contrived in order to conflict with whatever the government says. pffft.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Airness said:
Howard is basically a politican doing what he needs to do. You may hate him but anyone that takes his place may piss you off just as much...and do a shittier job as PM along the way.
I agree. Howard is doing the best that he can for australia, even though people might not see the full potential of his ideas. Ultimately, it's for our benefit...

heybraham

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
Howard is not an asshole he is a person who is good in aspects, though wacky in others, and is hence put down in at least one aspect by everyone.

The national mood, though it was all rosey for a while appears to be going dark, and he is doing things that not many people can understand.
he's being a politician?

however, considering the fact he is a politician, i guess he receives some concession from being the deceitful bitch he is and hiding his true values from the Australian public with rosy names for his regressive policies

nb. i am not being politcally correct in this post. give me no concessions.

heybraham

HSC
Dr_Gorgeous said:
I agree. Howard is doing the best that he can for australia, even though people might not see the full potential of his ideas. Ultimately, it's for our benefit...
elaborate on that.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Howard is a benevolent God only doing wat is in our best interests, he knows more than us about us and is thus better situated to make decisions about us than we are....

Generator

HSC
N/A
Airness said:
Don't simplify the matter to such an extent, because it achieves nothing.

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
Don't simplify the matter to such an extent, because it achieves nothing.
I thought it was obvious that these people are uneducated and thus carry incorrect and unintelligent political and social views...
Now that I think of it, welcome to Liberal!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
biggles04 said:
I thought it was obvious that these people are uneducated and thus carry incorrect and unintelligent political and social views...
How does lack of education necessary imply incorrect and unintelligent political and social views? The main problem comes with distorted education that leads to questionable views (stereotyping etc).

heybraham

HSC
biggles04 said:
until the day you realise education is propaganda, you shall remain a political acolyte

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)