Liberal Leadership Controversy (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Same shit happened with Rudd and Gillard .... History always repeats itself

If it was only one party, we wouldn't have these problems

Gooooo communism

mirachael

HSC
"I won't challenge"
-Julia Gillard, 2010

"I won't challenge"
-Julie Bishop, 2015

Thunderstorm

HSC
bill shorten will never be prime minister
Shouldn't but probably will. See his recent interview on The Project? A clone of Abbot in opposition tbh.

I think the comments already here sum it up. I think politics needs to reform. Australians simply do not have faith with whoever's in charge. A politician needs to come through the ranks who is actually well liked, who connects, and is relatable with all generations in some way. Even though Obama is not supported by everyone, is general charisma is why is is so well liked by a majority worldwide. How to do this? Idk. Needs to happen tho.

But first, how bout bringing the budget to surplus until we become Greece 2.0 kthx

Thunderstorm

HSC
There may be a chance the leadership spill may not get enough support.

If it ends up having the support, that's a real shame.
Ikr. Generated through the media, they are so short sighted. Changing leaders will temporarily boost them in the polls, they will still lose the next election but more importantly they will lose so much respect in the Australian public for years to come for being so blatantly hypocritical.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
But first, how bout bringing the budget to surplus until we become Greece 2.0 kthx
Do you mean before we become greece?

Tony Abbott's budget actually saw an increase in government spending (just not by as much as it would have increased before) and people lost their absolute shit about this, so the chances of a surplus in the near future are extremely thin.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
You should be dying of shame for such fantastical lies. Tony Abbott is a gentleman and a scholar and is the greatest leader this fair nation has ever known.
I move a motion that Bored of Studies censures Sylvia B for her incompetence, systematic failure of judgement and an apologist for the worst Prime Minister Australia has seen in modern times. Tony Abbott is a man who lied his way into office and won a gold medal for broken promises, twisted priorities and unfair agenda. Tony Abbott is a far right extremist who is arrogant and has breached the trust of the Australian people. Tony Abbott wants to cut health, cut education, cut pensions, dismantle medicare and create $100, 000 university degrees as a result of uni deregulation.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You should be dying of shame for those bold-faced lies about our wonderful PM. Australia is the envy of the world and it's thanks to Prime Minister Abbott's superb leadership.

hypermax

HSC
N/A
I move a motion that Bored of Studies censures Sylvia B for her incompetence, systematic failure of judgement and an apologist for the worst Prime Minister Australia has seen in modern times. Tony Abbott is a man who lied his way into office and won a gold medal for broken promises, twisted priorities and unfair agenda. Tony Abbott is a far right extremist who is arrogant and has breached the trust of the Australian people. Tony Abbott wants to cut health, cut education, cut pensions, dismantle medicare and create $100, 000 university degrees as a result of uni deregulation.
Pretty much every prime minister

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
You should be dying of shame for those bold-faced lies about our wonderful PM. Australia is the envy of the world and it's thanks to Prime Minister Abbott's superb leadership.
The message is loud and clear that the Australian people are no longer listening to Tony Abbott and his mob because they are kicking Australia in the guts. The LNP in Queensland were kicked out of office after just three years in government with Campbell Newman losing his own seat in the 2015 Queensland election. The bottom line is bad governments get punished like the Newman government and the Abbott government. Check out todays Newspoll which says the ALP two party vote is 57 per cent with the LNP on 43 per cent. Many political commentators are saying Abbott's leadership is terminal.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Because everyone else is competent right?

Lol tony abbot gave his own daughter 60k scholarship
Here's the link http://mobile.news.com.au/national/...titute-of-design/story-fncynjr2-1226926934506
It's called having connections, when you get into uni and need to start looking for a job you'll see that real life is full of this kind of stuff. Your dad is the head of a large bank? Congrats, you're ensured an interview with the company (and a job, granted that you don't say/do something stupid). And a job is worth a lot more than a $60k scholarship.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)