isn't a tax

it's a levy

~barnaby~

Garygaz

HSC
barnaby joyce should be in talk back radio not politics

gracee09

HSC
can't really stand either of them.... but i suppose i might vote for liberal...dunno why ....stupid elections

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Australian Politics makes me want to graney my brain all over the fucking wall

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
God I just want to graney myself absolutely

Mayazcherquoi

HSC
can't really stand either of them.... but i suppose i might vote for liberal...dunno why ....stupid elections
Why not just be a swinger? Just turn up, get your name off and don't fill out the sheet at all...

Lentern

HSC
I'm fairly certain the only freedom abbott believes in is the freedom of the church to get richer, imho.

Not too big on the whole 'economics' front.
Abbott don't really want a paid maternal scheme he's just playing a bit of wedge politics, forcing the left to spend a bit more time maintaining their stranglehold on "working mums" etc.

Existential

HSC
N/A
but he will stop all the great big new taxes
no he wont. we all know that BOTH parties are FOR taxes - but for different reasons.
if you are under the impression abbott is against taxes, you are wrong. he admitted in his phoney tony confession that he broke his promise. rudd broke promises after he was elected, now tony is ALREADY breaking promises before the election. to counter this, abbott just won't make many promises at all. if elected abbott would give us nothing new.
the maternity scheme

isn't a tax

it's a levy

~barnaby~
it's a tax - no two ways about it. it's a hypocrisy tax.
wow nice voting. nah i know what you mean - this election looks pretty crap. but dont vote for either of them. don't give in to the system.

Last edited:

Existential

HSC
N/A
Abbott don't really want a paid maternal scheme he's just playing a bit of wedge politics, forcing the left to spend a bit more time maintaining their stranglehold on "working mums" etc.
yes it's clearly a political policy. anyways i recall abbott publicly stating his disaproval for PPL years ago.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
lenterns avatar is hideous what is wrong with him

ive never seen somebody so captivated with such a boring subject (bland, opportunistic politicians)

Last edited:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
just like lauchlan/existential is someone who was able to get out of the sight of their carer for a few hours every day

ah the retarded

Lentern

HSC
lenterns avatar is hideous what is wrong with him

ive never seen somebody so captivated with such a boring subject (bland, opportunistic politicians)
I'm just such a dashing, brilliant fop I tend to think I can pull off wearing whatever. At any rate Tanner is widely regarded on both sides of the aisle as one of the most dynamic politicians in the country.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
no he wont. we all know that BOTH parties are FOR taxes - but for different reasons.
if you are under the impression abbott is against taxes, you are wrong. he admitted in his phoney tony confession that he broke his promise. rudd broke promises after he was elected, now tony is ALREADY breaking promises before the election. to counter this, abbott just won't make many promises at all. if elected abbott would give us nothing new.

it's a tax - no two ways about it. it's a hypocrisy tax.

wow nice voting. nah i know what you mean - this election looks pretty crap. but dont vote for either of them. don't give in to the system.
Most informed post of the thread so far.

Existential

HSC
N/A
I was saying you're an idiot.
lol says you.

you say im informed - then you you say you were trying to say i was an idiot.

let me help you - what you should have said is that im "uninformed".

you totally lost all respect, dignity and validity to your post.

and since your so informed (as evident with your literacy) - enlighten me as to why i am "uninformed" and where you stand in this debate.

understand?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
lol says you.

and since your so informed (as evident with your literacy) - enlighten me as to why i am "uninformed" and where you stand in this debate.

understand?
its called sarcasm

any rationale person can clearly see what u posted was idiotic he was merely making fun off you

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
lol says you.

understand?
There's this more advanced concept called 'subtext'. You responded to a bunch of sarcastic posts taking them literally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)