Librariums! (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
miss-smexy said:
Castle Hill library gets way too crowded nowadays =( So i've retreated to studying at home. I always snack too much at home though =(
haha ! agree :D
snacking in between study ftw :D

amyg238

HSC
Heh, I went to Bowen like everyday in Stuvac.. but once Hsc exam started it got really full and crap.

I mostly sat in the nigel table area.. sometimes on the other side facing Anzac parade.

moco

HSC
For me the library is a big distraction because there is always at least someone that i know. i gave up going to the library at the beginning of the year

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
amyg238 said:
Heh, I went to Bowen like everyday in Stuvac.. but once Hsc exam started it got really full and crap.

I mostly sat in the nigel table area.. sometimes on the other side facing Anzac parade.
Once the HSC started? Bowen has been shit packed for a while now. I used to love that library for umm, 'studying purposes' but now it's all ghey. :mad1: LOL, not that i need to study anymore. :D

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
moco said:
For me the library is a big distraction because there is always at least someone that i know. i gave up going to the library at the beginning of the year
lol i reckon hey !
it used to seem like , everytime i was supposed to be studying at the library i ended up going out instead.

rofl , but oh well xD !
i actually did study though =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)