library- with robots (1 Viewer)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
http://www.pr.mq.edu.au/events/index.asp?ItemID=2982

So its true. They really are getting robots. I'm not sure what that image is suppose to be - it looks more like a collection of mirrors than a building :/

It kind of mismatches the rest of the buildings on campus - guess they will have to pull down all the other buildings to match it :p

ALLLICE

HSC
It looks pretty but I don't want a robot library!! I always find extra books when I go to get something different.....gah! :(

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
ALLLICE said:
It looks pretty but I don't want a robot library!! I always find extra books when I go to get something different.....gah! :(
same here - exploring is half the fun - all the need is some more glass and mirrors, and all the books can be accommodated :)

X

xeuyrawp

Hahahah.

It's going to only have 4 public floors, like the current library; exactly the same floor space, actually.

They should should build an extension to the current library on the east/north-east end, and refurbish the interior. Maybe buy some more server space and copyright permission so they can put up thousands of more texts online, especially required texts.

That would cost about half the price, yet be ten times better.

hello2004

That looks beautiful. Pity I won't be around to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

CieL

HSC
Weird.

I can't see it.

Keeps telling me the server timed out.

K.

HSC
Yeah it won't fit in with the rest of the architecture :/

OoooOOooohh it might be there in my final year. greatness.

X

xeuyrawp

ALLLICE said:
ur new sig gives me motion sickness :(
I think it's hilarious. Reminds me of a man named Kev. Kegs will back me up on this one.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'll be looong gone from mac, good thing too because i choose what books i want by looking through them.

edit: i changed my mind, i'm now pissed off that i always miss the new buildings

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
OMG, so they're seriously serious?

Question: How are people supposed to lookk for books DURING construction? I suppose we could all rock off to Epping/Eastwood library...

-P_D

X

xeuyrawp

P_Dilemma said:

Question: How are people supposed to lookk for books DURING construction? I suppose we could all rock off to Epping/Eastwood library...

-P_D
Er, I think they won't move the books until the new library is in operation...:confused:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
P_Dilemma said:

-P_D
No, its all one big joke, ha gotcha!

And roflmao.

ALLLICE

HSC
P_Dilemma said:

-P_D
Epping and Eastwood library have practically nothing in them anyway-which reminds me. I still have an overdue book from late 2005...craaap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)